ten

CHAPTER TENTHE PHOENIX FORCE

CHAPTER TEN
THE PHOENIX FORCE

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

It had been four days since the first banquet and soon it became a normality for the two to get dressed in costume early in the morning for their breakfast and to have at least three costume changes for each meal

This morning, the grandmasters trusted friends were invited to a 'sparkly' breakfast but before the breakfast was even able to start, the Grandmaster had taken Antares away from her meal in hopes to help her with something that she clearly didn't understand. The Grandmaster was able to see right through the woman, see into her souls and the very entity that attached itself to her like a parasite.

He showed concern for the girl and new that she needed to be told about it, that her life was heading towards an early grave while the cosmic entity ate at her very life. It was hard for even the strongest of leaders to comprehend yet alone a mortal who can not even fathom the possibility of something else living within her.

She stood in silence waiting for the man before her to say something, she had no idea what to expect from him and when he finnally did open his mouth to speak, she was speechless. The very thought of what lived inside of her caused the girl to grow worried, it broke her heart to know she would live a rather short life and there was no telling when the Phoenix force would take over her body and the very people she loved would be after her head.

The recent events with the Grandmaster left the woman perplexed. She didn't know what to think anymore and had wanted so badly to just scream into the air. This thing inside of her is literally killing her and she had no idea up until now.

Antares and Loki had been sharing a room for over four days now and the two were already getting sick of each other, although the space was big, it wasn't big enough for the two as no matter what, they always seemed to want to be in the same place and right now Antares didn't want to see the mans face, not with her state of mind at the moment.

Antares found herself navigating through the city, a few tattered green banners hung from stalls and buildings, as if they were there for an occasion but just never took them down afterwards. The city was quite a site, everywhere she turned something new would pop out at her, whether it was a street goer who looked different to what Antares was used to or that she had little to no space when walking that something would most deffiently pop out.