Chapter 4

Blood Of The Rose

Ichijo and Shiki entered the moon dorm. Kaname sat at the end of the stairs. "Ichijo... Senri... I smell Yukis blood. And I sense a presence of vampire." Zero came into Kanames veiw and with wide eyes Kaname saw Zero enter with Yuki, blood all over, in his arms. Kaname immediately stood up. "Seiren!"

Seiren jumped from the second floor. "Yes my lord?"

"Take Yuki and take her to the Headmaster." Zero scoffed and as he looked at Kaname and turned Yuki away from Seiren.

"Kriyu Zero. I think it best if you hand over the Cross girl. So thatd she get proper treatment." Zero looked at Seiren and then Kaname. He closed his eyes as he let Seiren take Yuki. Seiren opened the door and sped away. Zero suddenly felt his weight lifted on the air and felt the floor make a hard contact with his back. He coughed as Kaname lifted him by his collar. "How dare you hurt her! How dare you alomst take her li- "

"LORD KANAME! KRIYU IS NOT TO BLAME FOR YUKIS MISHAP!" Ichijo stepped between Zero and Kaname as Kaname flung Zero to the ground.

"It was a Level E... Yuki was already like that when I caught him and killed him. Now..." Zero stood up and cracked his shoulder into place. "...leave me alone. Vampires."

"Kriyu! It seemes you were hurt by a anti-vampire weapon and- " The moon door slammed. "Uuhhh. Guess not." Ichijo was suddenly met with the piercing stare of Kaname.

"I apologize Lord Kaname. But your actions were unnecessary." Ichijo bowed.

"Yes. I know. I apologize as well. Lets start getting ready for your party." And with that they left to thier own errands for the night.

°°°

Zero sat on a chair a few inches away from Yukis bed. He had on arm on the chairs armrest holding up his head. He stared at Yuki. The headmaster walked in.

"Zero. I dont think you should- "

Zero didnt budge. "Its fine."

"Its just Yukis pretty wounded and- "

"I said its fine." Zero snapped his eyes to The headmaster then slid them back to Yuki.

"Ah. Ok Zero. Shout if you need anything."

Again. Zero made no response. About 15 minutes later. Yuki lunged up. "ZERO!" Zero erupted from his sleep and grabbed her hand. "Ah!" Yuki grabbed her shoulder that had white bandages wrapped all around her chest, neck, and shoulder.

"Be careful you could- " Yuki grabbed Zero in a hug. "Yuki?"

"Zero! I was so scared!" Yuki tightened her hand on the back of Zeros shirt. Zero hugged back but quickly pulled away as he too had a wound on his shoulder. "Zero. Are you ok?"

"Im fine. Just a scrape from an anti-vampire weapon." Yuki attempted to move his jacket to see but he grabbed her hand. Softly.

"You and the headmaster. When I say Im fine. I mean Im fine." Zero stood up. "Ill go tell the headmaster that your ok."

Yuki thought the last times he said he was ok, he was actually in pain because of thirst. So what was wrong? The headmaster walked into the nurses office. "Yuki! Im so glad your ok!" The headmaster beamed and took her hand. He patted it.