Chapter 12

A Year Later
(Lemon Warning)

Zero and Yuki finished the rest of the school year at Cross Academy and went on to live thier lives together. As did Kaname and Ruka. Sometimes the four would meet up at the headmasters estate and have dinner. Mid fall, Zero was out on a hunt and Yuki was painting or watching TV to entertain herself. She became excited as she heard the door open. She raced to the door only to see Zero slung over his hunter partner, Kaito's shoulder. Kaito was a long time friend of Zero with dark hair and light blue eyes. "Zero!" Yuki took him on her shoulders and layed him on the couch.

"Im fine." Zero said with a cough.

"He lies. He was hurt badly by an anti-vampire bomb."

"What?! How?!" Yuki brushed Zeros hair out of his face.

Kaito folded his arms. "A child set it off by accident and Zero saved him."

Yuki lightly flicked Zeros forehead. "Idiot! You couldve died!" Zero rubbed his head and smiled at Yuki.

"Kaito..." Zero looked over at Kaito and he bowed his head and left.

"Ze-" Zero took the back of Yukis head and pulled her hair out of the way to reveal her neck. He licked her neck and sank his fangs into it. She was a tad shocked but then she complied, moving her self to be laying ontop of him. He stopped drinking her blood and licked what was left. He apologized for not asking first and kissed the already healing wound. Yuki lifted herself to look at Zero. She lifted his shirt to see his stomach completely healed. She caught her self staring at his chiseled form and blushed as she quickly put his shirt back.

"Like what you see?" Zero teased.

"Just a little..." Yuki taunted back as she smiled. She bent down to kiss him but he flipped her over and kissed her first. Zero let himself fall onto Yuki and lay there as she played with his silver hair. "Im glad youre ok."

"I love you too Yuki."

"I dont know what I would do if I ever lost you." Yuki confessed as she made an opening and closing gesture with her hand in his hair.

"Remember what I asked of you the night of the masquerade ball?"

"To never leave you?"

"Exactly... that goes for me too... I will never leave your side." Zero held Yuki tighter.

Yuki and Zero stayed there for a good while till Zero propped himself up to look at Yuki. "What?" Yuki asked with a smile. Zero smiled back and kissed Yuki. Yuki kissed back then proceeded to lick Zeros neck.

"Yuki..." Yuki ignored him and bit into his neck, but she refused the blood spilling from his neck.

"Just kidding. See how rude it is to not ask?" Yuki licked the small stream of blood coming from the now healed wound.

"So you were offened..." Zero smirked.

"No. Just teasing you." Yuki giggled. Zero gave a huff and smirked. As he nelt down again she was sure he would bite her again. But no he instead began to give her a hickey?! He lifted off of her and offered his hand. She took it and let Zero lead her to thier room. "Zero... what are you- "