Chapter 14

Hunters Are Just As
Evil As The Purebloods

Over the corse of two years Yuki and Zero had twins, a boy they named Ren, and a girl they named Ai. Ren had Zeros hair and Yukis eyes. Ai had Yukis hair and Zeros eyes. They were about 8 months old. Kaname has been going around killing off pure blood vampires. Yuki had established a new night class, with Ichijo being the vice dorm president and another pure blood, Sara, being the dorm president. Ruka came back aswell as Shiki and Rima. Yuki became the teacher and Zero stayed at the headmasters dorm hunting, and taking care of Ai and Ren when Yuki was working and vica-verca. Also the headmaster became the  hunter society president since the former presidents strange death. Now on with the story.

"Cmon Ai, say mama! Say mama!" Yuki bounced Ai up and down on her lap lightly while pleading her to speak. Zero just held Ren in his arms and fed him. He smiled and shook his head. Yuki took notice. "What?"

"Your not going to get her to do it."

"How come you could?"

"Maybe its cause I dont speak to her like an idiot." Zero smirked. Yuki playfully slapped him. Ai cooed and smacked Yuki across the face and laughed. Zero chuckled.

"Shut up. Ai... thats not nice, dont hit mommy."

The headmaster barged in. "Yuki. Zero. Kaname has shown up at the hunter society. Others are starting to appear as well." Yuki and Zero looked at eachother.

"Ill go" Zero said as he stood up and placed Ren in the small play pen filled with stuffed animals and blankets.

"Ill go too..." Yuki stood up and placed Ai in the pen aswell.

"Yuki no. You stay here and watch-"

"Hes my brother Zero. Im going."

Zero sighed. "Alright... Headmaster.."

"Yes. I will watch them." He pushed up his glasses as the wind from door slamming wafted across his face. Both Ai and Ren started crying. The headmaster sighed.

°°°°

Yuki and Zero made it to the hubter society. Zero placed his hand on the large door. "Maximum security is in place. You cant go passed the door without me." Zero took Yukis hand and he opened the door. Zero tried pulling her in but no such luck. He sighed and picked her up. She was granted access and as the doors closed she saw a dark haired man and his trench coat flapping in the wind.

"Kana... me.." Zero snapped his eyes to Yuki and realized she was looking outside. He turned and saw Kaname off in the distance as the doors slammed. He tried to open them but the door wouldnt budge.

"What the hell? Let me out!"

"It wont. Because it was told to stay shut after you entered." Zero turned to see Toga Yogari with his gun on his shoulder. Toga took the gun and pointed it at Yuki. "Why is she here?"

Zero grabbed the end of the gun and lifted it away from Yuki. "Dont."

"Right I forgot... shes your little girlfriend."

Yuki scoffed "Im also Kanames sister."

"Oh... in that case..." Toga whipped out hand cuffs with a long chain and attached them to Yuki.