Chapter 21

Little Ms Charmer

Zero ran out of the house screaming after Ai. Ren stopped running then closed his eyes. He focused. "Father!" Ren called out, Zero turned around and saw Ren pointing to his left. Zero grew a determined face and they nodded at eachother. The both sped in the direction of where Ren was pointing.

"Can you feel her?" Zero asked as he ran along side his son.

"Just barely now...." Ren stopped. "Her scent... and her presence... it stops here."

"Damn it! Your mothers gonna k- "

"Im gonna do what now?" Yuki popped up from behind Zero with a fake smile.

"Uh.. huh... nothing...." Zero nervously replied.

"Any leads on Ai?" Yuki asked.

"Her presence starts at the house and stops here." Ren answered.

Yuki sighed and closed her eyes. "Yuki... whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing... its just our daughter has been kidnapped... or killed. Oh god... Was Ai killed?!"

"Mother calm down!" Ren grabbed Yuki by the shoulders. "I can still feel her. Shes just not here."

"If you can feel her than can you lead us to her?" Yuki asked holding back tears.

"Weve told you before, its not a GPS... its just a feeling." Ren let go of his mother.

"Psst" The three looked up to see a small girl with silver hair and blue eyes sitting in a tree with a white laced umbrella. She was dressed in a pink sundress. "Hey you people."

Zero narrowed his eyes at the young girl. "You. Look like someone I know from many years ago. Whats your name?"

"Tikasha Kureni. But you can call me Tikki." She jumped down and patted her dress, revealing her pink strip of hair. "Hey... your cute." Tikki poked Ren in the face. Ren wanted to speak but he couldnt.

"Kureni... your mother is.."

"Maria... yes." Tikki intrrupted Yuki.

"Why are you here?" Zero asked blatantly.

"Hmph... youre no fun Mr. Kriyu." Tikki nelt down and picked up a squirrel. She flicked her finger and Air shot her up and sat her on a large branch. "What should I call you?" Tikki put her finger to her chin.

"Can you just answer m- "

"Shush! Im thinking!" Tikki moved her finger to her lips and back to her chin. "Oh I know! Dean! Your name is Dean! Do you like that name?"

"Can she talk to animals or is she just crazy?" Ren whispered to Zero.

"It's possible to be both..." Zero folded his arms.

Tikki let the squirrel back to its family and hopped down again. "Now, as for you guys. I saw a firmilar dark haired girl mumbling angrily to her self... I was going to go bother her and try and help but then a scary man came to her and before I could do anything he tased her!" Tikki looked over at Yuki and noticed her shock. "I know right! It looked hecka painful! Anyway, the man took her away."

"Ren." Zero spoke. Ren darted his attention to hus father. "What did the pizza man look like?"

"Well, I didnt really get a good look, I was focused on the pizza. But the man had light brown hair and dark eyes."

"Tikash-" Tikki looked over at Zero with a flick of her head angrily. "Tikki... what did the man that took Ai look like?"

"Oh... well he was kinda cute if you like jerks.... tall.. about your height actually..." Tikki studied Zeros height.

"Tikki... I meant if he matches Rens descriptions..." Zero was becoming impatient with Tikki.

"Oh... yeah. I mean I didnt get a look at his eyes but his hair was a light brown."

"Damnit. I knew it!" Zero punched the tree behind Tikki leaving a hole.

"Hey! Dean and his family are in there!" Tikki hopped up again and checked on the squirrels. "Are you ok guys?!"

Zero rolled his eyes and looked over at Yuki. He saw her worry start to overwhelm her. "Hey. Itll be ok. We'll find her." Zero hugged her.

Yuki sighed. "I hope so."

°°°°

Ai felt a cold hard surface on her face and naked legs. She blinked her eyes open. Scanning her surroundings. "Shit." She mumbled.

"My. What harsh language for a lady." Ai squinted her eyes at the male voice. A man stepped from the shadows. He wore proper attire and a mask to hide his eyes. Ai looked at the man harder and her eyes widened. "Father?" Ai asked as she noticed the silver hair tied in a small pony tail.

The man removed his mask to reveal his piercing lavendar eyes. "Not quite." The man smirked.

(Sorry for the delay and such a short story but I promise better things are coming!)