The Stolen Bride Edited

My heart skipped a beat as my eyes landed on the handsome man before me. His dark brown hair, trimmed beard, a leather jacket added to his appeal. He carried a large bat over his shoulder wrapped in barbed wire as he walked closer to me.

"Who are you ?"

" I am Negan.  "

" I hear you are getting married today. Who is the special man that stole your heart ?"

My throat was dry as I tried to find my voice. I gently pulled my hand back leaving it limp at my side.

" I have never met him He is a son of a leader of another community. This was arrangement was made to help join our two groups ."

I left out the part about joining forces to take him down. Negan smiles as he likes his lips. He turned his head to the left looking at Rick.

" Could you give me a minute with her? "

He hands his bat over to Rick.

"Wait outside the door with this ."

Rick grabs a hold of the bat reluctantly a shuts the door behind him. Negan motions to the small couch at the end of my bed as he places himself on it.

"Sit down doll. "

I picked up the hem of my dress so I wouldn't step on it as I sat down next. to him

" Is Rick forcing this on you ?"

"I volunteered for this. I am the one the leader's son wanted. We really need the alliance so I said I would do it ."

" Why did the guy want you? "

" Rick told King Ezekiel that I was the only single woman here. He also had a picture of me from when I first arrived here. The son looked  at it  agreed to help if we married ."

Negan rubs his chin with his left hand as he thinks about my words.

" I think I have a better option for your doll."

" What option ?"