Sex

The fun atmosphere of the party only delayed the impending action. The soft music plays, as Negan and I dance. His eyes hold a lustful desire, making my stomach twist in knots.

I haven't had sex in years,  and I am sure it will show tonight.  My palms become sweaty as Negan leads out of the reception.  The stars twinkle above, while night air cools my hot skin.

The sound of crickets in the grass calms my ever racing heart. Their soft chirps cease as we walk into my old home. The glow of the fireplace lights up my living room,  adding a romantic atmosphere.

Negan pulls me close,  colliding my body with his. His soft beard against my skin sends shocks through my body. His calloused hand trails along my back,  almost him to feel each all button.

His fingers loop around the soft fabric,  undoing the first one. Cold air whips against my back revealing goosebumps om my exposed skin.

The light fabric falls off my shoulders,  then slips down my body, leaving in on my underwear.

His eyes darken with lust,  as the trials his index finger over my neck,  making small circles around my collarbone. 

My body ignites,  at his touch,  small sparks spread through me, sending pleasure to my core.

His left-hand cups my chin, bringing my gaze to meet his. " You know I won't hurt you right? I want you to be pleasured just as much as me ."

His eyes held concern,  while my body shook slightly.

" I know you won't hurt me. I am just nervous. It's been a long time.
I don't want to ruin things."

" You won't,  I promise. "  He whispered huskily,  as he undid my braw. He licked his bottom lip, while he hand ghosted over each breast, tenderly observing them.

" You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen miss Everly. Every part of you is perfect." He groaned hile he trailed his hand down my body. 

" Let's see how wet you are for me."

His hand dips into my underwear,  sending my head back, in ecstasy.
His fingers rub against the wet folds, igniting my need for him. 

"Well, I see you're ready for me."

He pulls me up and carries me to my old room. The soft sheets feel good under my bare body. His hands quickly remove his clothes,  leaving him fully wrapped around me.

Damn, he is big!

" Let's see how good you feel."

His large body hovers over me, as he gently spreads my legs apart,  allowing cool air to caress my aching core.

His long shaft slowly enters me, giving me time to adjust to his large size. Once he waits to as I look up, he begins pumping slowly,  in and out. 

" Dam! You feel so fucking good!" He grunts as he bites his lip.

" Oh God! Don't stop!"

His thrusts move faster,  building them in my stomach. His face is dripping with sweat, as he placed his hands o. The headboard,  giving him a steady rhythm.

One final thrust and my walks clamp on around him, as my bed screams in protest.  His hot seed shoot indie of me, filling me completely. 

He pulls out and rests his body beside me, as he struggles to catch his breath. 

" Dam! You are amazing!"

" You pretty damn good yourself."

Negan wraps his arm around me, engulfing me in his strong arms.
He kisses my forehead,  as his breathing calms down.  " Give me a minute,  and I will be ready for round two. "

" I can handle that."