Darkness Rising part 1

It was an ordinary day in Jasper Nevada. On the street full of shops one young woman about 20 or so is in one them. But on one, you don't expect to find a woman. In hardware store. She has brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes. Pink blouse, jeans, and white shoes. She was now in oil section looking for certain oils.

The Store owner, sweet old man has got used to her coming many times in past three years.

"Looking for something, Miss?" he asked.

"Don't you have smooth gear oil anymore?" she asked.

"Sorry, sold out. Next cargo comes next week." answered the owner. "For which car is it?" For what it looked for owner she comes to buy many things for different cars. Maybe her family fix cars for a living or has few cars.

"A truck," she said while she picks another oil can and comes to the counter.

"Wooeee! A truck? Man, I hardly meet any pretty gals who are into cars." said the owner while start to count the items. "More screw-nuts, huh?"

"We need to meltdown some of them for certain things."

"You have quite a family,"

"You could say that," she answered. Right, then her phone rings and she picks it. "Elena... Silver?... What's wrong?...Oh... W-why I wasn't informed... I-I see...And... where is she?... okay... thanks for telling me. Bye." she finishes the call while looking so sad.

"Something wrong, ?" asked the owner.

"Nothing. there... was... accident. How much is it?" After paying, she leaves the store with her shopping.

Elena Star was once known as Elena Rodriquez before she was saved by Autobots. She had lost one arm, leg, and eyes. Her left side of her face was burned, so she is now Cyborg made by parts of one called PeaceStar, who died two years ago to save her life. Ever since she changed her last name to Star.

Right now she got a message that one of the Autobots, Cliffjumper was lost. He was like her big brother. but now he was gone too. Cold Irony. She dialogues number to her phone to call someone. The line got open, but no one didn't answer, yet.

"Arcee, I know you can hear me," she said to the phone. "I heard, about Cliffjumper. And I know I can't say 'I'm sorry for your loss' It doesn't suit well. I wish to talk to you. You know since I have lost dear ones too, but of course, their probably nothing compared to yours..."

"I hope you're not going to use that line often." heard a female voice from another side of the phone.

"Well, It works," said Elena jokingly.

"Fine. Where are you?"

"I'm near that drive-in restaurant. I'll go pick a milkshake. Meet me there."

"Okay. See ya."

"See yaaAAAAH!" she yelled when one car from pick up almost drives on her. "WATCH IT JERK!" she yells to the driver and kick the car with her left leg in which car's front gets very nice hit. Whoever was inside driving may have stayed eyes and mouth wide open. Elena then walks to the driver's side and looks inside.

"Making fun and leaving without paying?" she asked. The guys were still eyes and mouth wide open. Hard to say was it still because of the hit she gave to the car or that she knew what they were up to. She picks the lunch bags and walks to the burger restaurant.

Inside she went to the counter and meet a young boy.

"I think they weren't hungry," she said and put the bags to counter.