Deus Ex Machina

You know how someone looks, after long days of work or staying awake all day or more. Not pretty. Well, Elena was having one of those days. She has tried to find and catch Silver these past few days. But she hasn't got her. Others have noticed her state. When they tried to talk to her, she either ignored them or blow up. Well, mostly it was saying few words and then she knocks off.

Well, today, she mistook salt in her tea, which she spit, when Ratchet picks the energon signal from Greece.

"Who put salt in my tea?" she asked loudly.

"Would that be you?" asked Jack.

"Why would I...ARGH!" yelled Elena and put cup aside. Nothing goes well for her now.

"Have you considered charging?" asked Ratchet, who getting annoyed, because ever since she has been like that, she couldn't handle Star Computer and Silver for some reason is running from her.

"Like charging phone or player. Do I look like a machine?" asked Elena more annoyed.

"PeaceStar charged when she made long turn works," said Ratchet. "The plug can be found on your arm."

Elena checked her left arm and find a plug. USB-plug, actually. She didn't bother to ask more, so she plugged herself into the nearest computer and then knock off, right when Bulkhead took Miko to Greece for her history report.

During her sleep, Elena was having visions. Like she had heard Stars can share memories, by their dreams. She was just having one. Going through SweetStar's memories, aka Silver's memories. It started when she and other Stars were taken from the huge building. Probably right when the war started. Then they went separately. She went to Delta Team and was given to Arcee. They seem to become friends quickly. But then there was a lot of explosion and fighting. At one point there was a huge pain. Like feeling that one of the Stars has died. Elena couldn't say who or how because all she could feel the pain that's went to her head. By the face of SweetStar could say it was someone she knew. So, it must have been one of Stars. So, they share pains too. Elena wondered if SweetStar felt the pain when Peace took her arm and leg off for her. She might never know. Then it was fighting all over again. But then it went dark. Like some dark room. Someone was here. Who was she talking to? Then a scream was heard. Arcee?

"AH!" yelled Elena woke up. She was panting heavily. Her head was pounding.

"Nightmare?" asked Miko. Elena looks others and realized they were middle of something very important.

"You could call it so. Oh, my head...Did I interrupt something?"

"We found a picture of Greece god holding something called harvester that could suck energon from everywhere, And it turns out to be in the museum and we have to steal it before Cons," said Miko quickly.

Elena looked while on kids.

"You could contact Agent Fowler?"

"He doesn't answer," said Jack.

Elena groaned. But it was hard to say was it because of a headache or that They had to go and steal the harvester.

"You don't look well," said Raf.

"Well, I don't feel well either," said Elena and got up. "I probably should go for... AAAHHHH!" she yelled, when she was pulled back in which table which had her cup of tea with salt fall all over on her. She forgot to remove herself from the computer. Kids went look if she was okay.

"I can't take this anymore!" yelled Elena.

"I think it's best you leave this case out this time," said Miko.

"I agree," said Elena before she gets up and walks away from the command center.

Elena went first for the bath. Luckily she has managed to change the bathroom, so she could sometimes enjoy a nice bubble bath. Well, it was more like warm hot bath then a bubble bath. The water felt nice and warm that it made her close the eyes.

Then she started to see once more flashback from SweetStar memories, but these were nicer. Actually, they were from here on earth. How Sweet meet team Prime, her sister, and Elena. Then all those huggy times. Hmm...what could effect on this? Could it be that what she was feeling the effect on what kind memories she was seeing?

Then it went to Arctic. 'Arctic? What's so nice about Arctic?' wondered Elena. Then again Sweet represented ice, so why to ask. But it this seemed to be the time when Optimus and Arcee were at Arctic. Could this be an opportunity to know what happened and know why Silver is acting so..weird? Elena wished nothing would disturb this now. If so, she has to look for Silver all over again and that would be worse.

Well, so far it showed how Silver took Optimus and Arcee to safety. Good, so far. then they tried to stay awake. then Arcee thought it's because of Bulkhead they're freezing. then she mentions about how it was when they came to earth and Bulkhead start dance because of the power cord. Wow, too bad she missed it. It would have been fun view.

Okay, then they were getting worse. What's so nice about this memory?

"Arcee, This may not be the finish we had planned. But if this is indeed the end. If we are to become one with AllSpark..."

Elena wasn't sure what it was, but...wait, Are they holding hands? Elena's eyes went wide. They're holding hands! Oh! MY! Gosh!

"It's been an honor serving with you, Optimus Prime."

Then the scene changed soon suddenly. It was back at base. At sickbay. Arcee was resting, and there were Elena and Silver near her. What happened here? Then Optimus comes to and looks on them. He picks Elena to his hand and stays looking at Arcee. What is he doing? Wait! he is... he caresses her. Then he... kisses her. Omg! Omg! Omg! OH! MY! GOSH!

Right, then Elena wakes up again in the bathtub. Her eyes were wide open, but her head wasn't killing her this time.

"Oh, my..." she said and leaned back in the tub. Then she heard someone coming inside. It was Silver. By look, it was obvious she knows Elena has seen her memories and especially about Optimus and Arcee.

"You could have just told me that?" asked Elena from Silver. Silver looked at her like saying 'DUH'. Then again How she could? Show the video? That would be embarrassing.

"Okay. fine. But you can stop the staring, it's a bad habit." she said. Silver rolled her eyes. After that talk Elena got up from the tub and put night-clothes on, it was late already. But before she went to her room she went check how things were in the command center. The others had just come back. Bulkhead seemed bit weak.

"What happened?" asked Elena.

"I destroyed harvester," said Bulkhead smiling weakly.

"That's good, right?" asked Elena.

"In the way that Cons won't get to use it anymore, then yes," said Arcee.

"Good. How are the kids?"

"Miko got captured in the museum," said Ratchet.

Elena and Silver stayed a quiet while. "What? Captured? Please, tell me, you manage to contact agent Fowler?"

"Not yet," said Optimus.

"And what is that?" asked Elena meaning the huge ball Ratchet was making.

"Replica. it could help get Miko out," said Ratchet.

Elena stood there looking at them. this seemed to be too much to handle.

"I think I'll go to bed," she said and point back to the halls where their rooms were.

And so she went to sleep and this time, there was no memory flashback, luckily.