Synthetic Energon (Stronger, Faster)

Elena was looking at Optimus edge near her room. She already told him what SweetStar told her about cylinders, FallStar, and truth of Synthetic energon. Optimus so far had listened but hadn't shown any reaction.

"What you suggest for this?" he asked.

"I know your energon supplies are getting low. And If there's anything I can do to help, I would. But using this synthetic energon... you could just easily throw us Stars away." said Elena before looks down.

"Elena." said Optimus and made her look at him."If it's true that formula of synthetic energon belongs to Star Supreme, I wouldn't even think to let any of us use it."

"So, you will get rid of the rest of formula?"

"It would be too risky. What I was thinking is to give to you into Star Computer. Where no one won't get hands on it."

"Well, not what I expected, but sound fair enough. I just need to talk to Silver about it."

"Very well," said Optimus before he was about to move.

"Optimus," said Elena. in this he looked back at her. "Thank you for listening. I know you want best for all of us. That's what admire about you." she said before entered her room. Optimus just stood there while before he went to his desk. There he picked up audio file which was ready. It was written 'To Elena', but he wasn't sure yet when to give it to her. But he hopes it would be soon.

Next day, Elena went pick Silver from Jack's home. When she told that Optimus has decided to give formula to them, to keep it safe. For Silver that sounds a good idea. Before they decided to return back they went for shopping. And by that, it wasn't for clothes or jewel if not for oils, car waxes, lugnuts and others like that. In fact, they had so much of bags that Elena had to use her speed board to move some of them.

Once they get to the base, Silver transformed to SweetStar, so she could carry bags easily.

"It's been a long time since I saw you like that?" said Elena.

"I know. But Decepticons can't track me from here."

"Then why you have been wolf all this time?" asked Elena.

"I wanted to know how it to like a wolf. Plus, Bumblebee won't feel bad, for having voice box damage," said SweetStar. "I do wonder what Arcee would say."

"I wonder what others will take the news that formula goes to Star Computer."

"Yeah. I hope they could understand. Especially Ratchet." said SweetStar.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he... Gets kick to his aft!" said Elena once they came to the command center and found others there, while Optimus hold the container with green stuff and looked on Ratchet and told they needed someone in the base than in the field. Elena wasn't sure what was going on, but that green stuff doesn't look promising.

"Sweet, go take Raf back home," said Elena dangerously calmly.

"Why?" asked Sweet.

"Because I won't like him to be around when I'm going to explode..."

"Got it," said SweetStar quickly and went to pick Raf.

"Raf, I think is best you to go," whispered Sweet.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because miss Temperamental is about to explode," said Sweet and in this, they left quickly. When others notice Sweet taking Raf, they already took notice Elena and she wasn't happy. In fact, she was again 'new way mad' when she yelled out that entire base trembled. Elena first put all the bags aside before she went closer to others.