Masters and students

It's been some time, since the dark energon mission. Elena, as always was sitting on Shoulder of Optimus Prime. But he looked bit gloom. She wasn't surprised by it. She has heard the story of him and Megatron. That they were best friends and everything. But that wasn't the point. She knew it was the fact that Optimus wished that Megatron would have changed his mind and stop all the useless war not die. That what she admired in him. Looking for the best solution for the situation first before the anything else. But this was far from over. Now that Megatron was out of the picture, Starscream was in charge. And that for sure means a lot of trouble.

Right, then there was an explosion. Ratchet thought it was an attack from the Decepticons, but it turns out to be Raf's volcano

"It's not an attack, Ratchet. It's my volcano. Was."

"Oh! You guys have it soon?" asked Elena realizing what was going on, before sees that Miko was making the solar system. "You will clean your work, Miko."

"What in AllSpark is going on here?" asked Ratchet.

"Science project," said Elena. "It's when students show how they well they about ecosystems or something like that," she explained to Optimus.

"You're a motorcycle, Arcee. Should you know how to build motorcycle engine?" asked Jack from Arcee who was helping him.

"You're human. Can build me smaller intestine?"

Elena covered her mouth. Talking of organs that are out the body makes her throw up. Luckily she manages to hold it down. Ratchet then started complaining, until Optimus said if the Autobots are children's guardians, would it hurt to learn more by helping their school work.

"Well, maybe our young friends should try to learn more of Cybertron," said Ratchet.

"Well, they kinda do by coming here," said Elena. Touché.

Kids kept working on their school projects, while Bumblebee told Raf about warrior training in Cybertron. In this Optimus told that Autobots live longer than humans and that Bumblebee is still learning.

"So, what age that makes me then?" asked Elena curiously.

"(About between 10 to 18...)" beeped Bumblebee.

"Really? How about Silver?"

"The lifeline of Stars is different," said Optimus. "They could live even millennia before next Star Supreme."

"Star Supreme?"

Before she could get an answer, they got alarmed of moving energon. It was obvious who was moving it. For now, it looked like Optimus had to go alone with Ratchet since others were helping kids with their projects. But then Ratchet suggested that he would stay for help and so Bumblebee goes with him.

"I'll come too."

"It could be dangerous."

"I survived from Dark Energon and I doubt we're getting near it this time," said Elena. "Plus, I think things may get out of hand here..." she whispered.

By what she said made a bit sense. She wasn't in any danger and she knows to stay away from harm to look for a solution. So, Optimus allowed her to come if Silver comes too. It would good time her to go on the mission too.

When they came through of ground bridge they already sensed that something wasn't right. Optimus asked all three hold their place, while he went check. All three, of course, looked from the corner about what was going on. Starscream had awakened on called Skyquake. and how it looked he still was holding on to the order he got from Megatron. Optimus asked Starscream to be different and order Decepticon to stop the war. But like usual, Starscream wanted to be a ruler. And didn't much convince Skyquake.

"Has he always been like that?" asked Elena from Silver and Bee. Both beeped yes. "Thought so."

Then when Skyquake starts a fight with Optimus, Bumblebee left Elena and Silver aside to watch. By so far, it was tense how things will turn out.

"Why doesn't Skyquake change?" asked Elena. Silver beeped something about pick the mode. "So, he doesn't have it yet. That could give us an upper hand."

And it did until agent Fowler was passing by his airplane, which gave a chance to pick vehicle mode.

"You got to be kidding me..." said Elena.

They keep watching how thing will go. even agent Fowler came to help. and in the end, Skyquake crash landed and died. Elena and Silver came forward to look results. There was nothing to do but buried the dead warrior.

"At least this makes the difference between us and cons..." said Elena. "...but who am I to talk..."

"It wouldn't matter," said Optimus. "There's nothing left to do."

Later that night at the base, Ratchet check Bumblebee's injuries and kids came to tell how thing went with Science projects. Elena knew that Ratchet starts to take over their projects, but that even creates that much damage. She tried to hold her laugh while with Silver before they break into a laugh.

"I'm so glad I didn't have that back when I went school," said Elena while laughed.

"Why?" asked Raf.

"I was sick back then. So, I made a long document of Nature's medical treatments. I pass well."

"Just that?" asked Miko.

"Over ten pages," said Elena. "You think you can handle it?"

The rest of the time passed smoothly until was time to take kids home. Elena just got her night-clothes on and to the quarters of Optimus.

"Good night," she said.

"Goodnight, Elena."

On that, she went to the bed. Optimus worked while in his desk before he decided to go recharge as well.