Scrapheap

"I told you doc, we're fine," said Bulkhead, when he and Bumblebee were having a defrosting procedure for coming from Arctic.

"The only way to be certain your fine Bulkhead is to ensure the standard defrosting procedure," said Ratchet and pushed Bulkhead back. "You know prolonged exposure to sub-zero conditions can cause permanent system damage."

"Ratchet, have you learned anything more about our Arctic find?" asked Optimus.

"Not yet. The pod can't be opened while it's frozen solid."

"What pod?" asked Elena yawing while coming to the command center with Silver in night-clothes. Since it was like 3 in the morning, so she was sleeping before she heard others been up.

"There was something from Arctic," explained Arcee.

"Who went?" asked Elena.

"How does it look like?" said Ratchet. Elena looks at Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

"Defrosting procedure?" she asks.

"We're fine," said Bulkhead.

"What the doctor said?" asked Elena.

"Not yet," said Ratchet.

"There you have it," said Elena. "You better stay down or I'll clue your butts down until the procedure is done. I don't want to have here bot-cycles." No one made a comment on that. Every weakness she learns from them, she gets more worried.

A few hours later when Elena has changed her clothes and came back to the command center, she notices Ratchet preparing the ground bridge again.

"Where to this time?" she asked.

"Back to Arctic. There could be more clues about this mysterious pod we found," said Ratchet. Elena didn't like the sound of that.

"Who goes?" she asked when Ratchet activates the ground bridge. Right, then Optimus and Arcee came near.

"Arcee and I will search for any clue that might explain the origin of our Arctic find," said Optimus.

"Only until your sensors sound," said Ratchet and told them to check their temperature if it drops into blue zone. Elena was more worried if something goes wrong this time. Sensing her worries, Silver came to her. Elena notices her and knelt near her.

"Can you still hold your element powers?" she asked her. Silver nods. "Then go with them." Silver agreed and went to Optimus and Arcee right when kids came.

Jack asked Arcee why he had to come with Bumblebee and she told she goes to exploration duty to Arctic. Hearing that Raf wished to come too to see snow, but Optimus told that it would be too extreme. but promised to bring snowball when they return.

"Be careful," said Elena.

"We will," said Arcee and saw Silver leaning on her.

Then Optimus, Arcee, and Silver passed the ground bridge. And right when Ratchet went to shut it down it broke off.

"By the Allspark..." he said.

"What is it?" asked Elena and comes to look.

"This is not good. Bulkhead! Bumblebee! Here! Now!"

"You can't boss us around just because the boss is out," said Bulkhead.

"I need some heavy lifting. the ground bridge is down."

"(Down? You mean...?!)"

"Optimus and Arcee made it through just fine. But brought them back that consorts me," said Ratchet. "Now move those panels. Chop. Chop."