Darkness Rising Part 3

Elena twists and turned in her bed. She was seeing something horrible in her dreams. the army of undead robots. No, those were Cybertronians dead. And then there was earth in chaos. Led by...Megatron.

Elena screams out loud realizing it was a dream. But she knew what that was. It has happened a few times already. The dreams were warnings what could be coming. She got up run out of the door that leads to quarters of Optimus.

"Optimus. That stuff Arcee had... It..."

"Calm down. What is it?" he said and came near her. Then Silver came and showed the code of purple liquid and compared to it on Star files on the code of Dark energon.

"You knew this, did you?" asked Elena from Silver.

"Stars can't stand the dark Energon," explained Optimus. "As guides for good and wisdom they are pure and can't stand any dark power."

"But how could it..." asked Elena before they heard fighting. they to the command center to find Ratchet fighting some creature that once was one of his tools. It was so close on Ratchet until Optimus blasted and finished it by stepping on it.

There was no doubt what made it happen. And how they got life signal of Cliffjumper. And it came obvious that is was Megatron who brought it to the earth.

When others came back with kids, Optimus and Ratchet were going out for investigating one place.

"Let me come with you," said Elena.

"It could be dangerous," said Ratchet when he prepared the ground bridge.

"I'm only 30% of living metal. And what could be a possibility that I get near the..." looks on others. "...danger. I got force shield to protect myself."

Optimus knew why Elena didn't mention dark energon. Others were near and if they hear where they're going, they will go too. "Very well," he said. Elena changed her outfit to black top, black jeans and black boots, with the fingerless gloves.

"Silver, You'll in charge on Star computer," she said before she left with Optimus and Ratchet.

While they walked Ratchet asked where they were going. Optimus told about one battlefield which happened during the time when few started to move their Energon supplies into other planets, which why there were some battles in the earth. And it seems like Megatron knew it too.

"You think he knows about me?" asked Elena.

"It could be less possible," said Ratchet. "Stars knew how to hide their life signals during the war."

"But it could possible he will learn your existence sooner or later," said Optimus.

Soon they arrived at the ancient battlefield. There was corpse remind from the brutal end of the battle.

"For the first time in my life, Optimus. I hope you were wrong," admit Ratchet.

Then Megatron came and by so far distance Elena could some reason feel the dark energon on him.

"I know why you are here, Megatron."

"Hardly surprises me, Optimus. After all, we have been to this for a long time" said Megatron. "And now your has come to an end." Then he throws the shard of dark energon to the ground in which raised the undead army.

"By the Allspark..." said Ratchet.

Elena holds tightly on Optimus. It was just as in her dream. And for some reason, She started to feel dizzy.