Out of His Head

Elena stood looking while Ratchet, made the last check on Optimus, he has recovered back to himself. It was good to see him back. Well, it was all lucky that Megatron was alive. Even if it's the last thing to wish for. But what Arcee said that even if she did blast him, they didn't know what really happened to Megatron. And that been unknown is too stressing. Elena stood thinking that others notice it.

"Something wrong, Elena?" asked Ratchet.

"Nothing. Nothing, just a thinking... all of nothing..." she said. That act always meant that she was thinking something, but the thing is she doesn't want to tell it, yet.

"Elena, Stars are not good for lies," said Arcee. "I learned it from SweetStar."

"It's nothing. It probably doesn't matter. It's all just guessing and then thinking the possibilities..."

"Elena," said Optimus.

"STOP LOOKING ME LIKE THAT!" she yelled and covered her eyes. "My dad gave that look when he discovered I have stolen some sweets secretly."

No one didn't know what to say on that. Silver was pale look, to hear she actually had stolen sweets.

"I better go," said Elena quickly and left. Once she left everyone looked one another. Even Silver wasn't sure what was that all about.

Elena was laying on her bed face on the pillow. Something was up; she knew it. She just wasn't sure what. Ever since they came back with the cure. She was lost in her thought when she heard a familiar voice.

"Care for a talk?" heard the voice of Arcee. Elena groaned for getting up. She probably still holds on that she saw her and Optimus kissing and yelled. She came out of her room to the quarters of Optimus to talk with Arcee.

"If this is because I saw you kissing..."

"It's not," said Arcee.

"Oh good. Because I know I was so..."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Huh?" Elena looked at her confusedly.

"You're in your thoughts much recently. Is something bothering you?" asked Arcee. Elena wasn't sure if she should tell. It could be just her imagination. Unless it's one of 'Stars-must-have' thingy.

"Do Stars get any bad feelings?" asked Elena. Scrap! that didn't sound well as in mind.

"As in?"

"That something is up or something is going to happen."

"Stars knew everything," said Arcee. "When Megatron showed up and presented his ideas, they knew war could be possible to come."

"But no one didn't listen to them." finished Elena.

"But there were also rumors, that they knew how it will end," said Arcee.

This was new to Elena. "They by chance didn't tell it?"

"Like I said it was a rumor," said Arcee. "Elena, why you ask these things?"

"I think I'm having a feeling of something..." said Elena. Okay, Now even Arcee came bit worried too.

"What kind?"

"That something is not right. Ever since we get back from the warship. I first thought it's just because I was the first time in the warship, Cortical Physic patch, Bumblebee in Megatron's head. I was all so scared. I thought it will go away, but..."