Recovery

Optimus had to recover now from the virus. He couldn't go to out for patrol or Energon research because he still needs to recover his strength. He could only stand for a while. Ratchet every day checked him. A cording to the doctor, he was getting better every day. He just needed rest enough. So, most of his time, he was in his quarters, doing some paperwork or resting. Elena came to asked if he needed anything like every half hour unless she was needed at the command center.

On the moment Elena was with Ratchet in Command center. Elena was now with Star computer while Ratchet was in his.

"Anything?"

"Just one energon location, but it's one of those you can't get in."

"It's okay. Keep looking, you might find something."

"Fine. But I must admit, whoever hide all that energon, knew how to hide it well since it's hard to get in."

"Energon was hidden long time ago. The earth was different back then."

"Yeah, Yeah. I get it," said Elena and keep looking. "Ratchet, may I ask something?"

"As long it's not anything, ridiculous," said Ratchet. Elena rolled her eyes. when she ever asked anything ridiculous.

"Did you heard all the words we said when we were at the warship?"

Ratchet stopped his work and looked on Elena.

"You're up to something," said Ratchet.

"Just answer the question," she said.

"We all heard what you said," said Ratchet.

"Even when Arcee said that she would lay her life down for Optimus?"

Ratchet now crossed his arms. "Yes. We all did."

Now Elena was sweating. It's either they are just stupid, or they just know it already.

"Elena, does this have to do anything on that Silver is looking Arcee and Optimus with weird face?"

Elena Looked confusedly on a medic. He has noticed too, but he asks now? Hold on a sec. IS? She is still doing it.

"Is? I told her to stop it," said Elena.

"Elena..."

"OKAY! THEY SEEM TO HAVE A THING!" yelled Elena.

There was silence. The good thing is no one wasn't there because others were taking kids to school and Optimus was resting. Ratchet stood there while now with a confused look.

"Thing?" he asked.

Elena face-palm herself. What else you expect to say. Relationship? Go out? Romantic activity? Love? Okay, maybe not last one yet. They haven't said it yet. Elena took a deep breath and place her hands together in a heart shape. That's when Ratchet realizes it.

"Why you didn't say that they have a relationship?"

Elena groaned into that. "I don't know what word you use in Cybertron."

"Well, when it comes to a romantic activity we call it interface..."

"Okay. No need to tell that. They have only kissed..." she said. Once she realized what she had said she covered her mouth.

"What?" asked Ratchet. Elena couldn't take it.

"HE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN, OKAY! AND I SAW THEM."

"You know, you're going to lose your voice that rate."

Elena groaned again and lay on the couch.