One Shall Rise, One Shall Fall Part 4

Some time has passed since Optimus and others went into earth's core to defeat Unicron. Even the connection on TV news went off. So, far things looked going worse and everything was up Optimus. Of course, everyone was worried what Megatron will do, once they were all done. Ratchet in other wouldn't have guessed seen Optimus and Megatron working together again. Then Ratchet started told the story of Optimus Prime. How he once was called as Orion Pax, who worked in Iacon records. How he discovered the injustice on government. How he met Gladiator named Megatronus, who wish for better future just like he did. How he discovered Megatron's true intentions in the high court, how he spoke up for better future and Was chosen for next Prime. How war started. And for last how he got Matrix from Primus himself and become Optimus Prime.

"So, Optimus got Matrix from Cybertron's core and now he is going to give it to earth's?" asked Miko.

"What would stop Megatron just calming the Matrix to himself this time around?" asked Jack.

"Only to his greater desire to save this planet, so he may conquer it," said Ratchet. "As he so complete argued. Provide that lord of Decepticons can ever be fully trusted."

"No disagreement with that," said SweetStar before she sneezed. So, far thanks to the blanket and warm energon, she has managed to recover a bit.

"What happened to other Stars back then?" asked Raf.

"We came hunted because of Megatron. Since in the end, we decided that Orion Pax deserves to become Prime," told Sweet.

"You decided?" asked Miko.

"Back then we were the important part of the high council," said Sweet. "But because of that, we weren't allowed to meet anyone else then High cleric of Iacon records, since he was an old friend of our elder sister, Star Supreme."

"Star Supreme?"

"You recall, I told There was six of us that controlled the eight Star elements and that there was the seventh one. Her full name was LightStar Supreme, Star Supreme for short. She holds the entire balance between good and evil, life and death. But as you know, there's no such perfect government. When injustice was showing up in high places, her Spark couldn't stand it and she died. Leaving us alone."

Humans remained quiet to hear such a sad story. Who knew Stars were treated like that.

"When Dad Primus was getting weak we had to use our power to put him sleep, so he won't completely die after he gave the Matrix. After that, we spread different directions so we won't be an easy catch."

"What happened to others?" asked Jack.

"I don't know..." said Sweet, while looking down. So much of that discussion.

Some time passed more. Ratchet tried to locate life signals, but it seems like a magnetic force on earth core was blocking them. Which was bit worried, if they can't know when they should pick them out. Right, then Ratchet notice Jack had something in his hands. Sweet came to look it as well.

"Where did you get that?" asked Ratchet from Jack.

"Optimus," said Jack. "Honestly, I don't know why he gave me the key to the ground bridge power supply."

"Ground bridge power supply?" asked SweetStar.

"Jack, there is no key to the ground bridge," said Ratchet.

"Then, what is this?" asked Jack.

"Oh my gosh..." said Sweet.

"That is the key to Vector Sigma," said Ratchet.