Speed Metal

At base, Elena was looking at Jack, Miko, and Raf. She had taken them somewhere in the halls because Optimus was talking with others about the same issue, that she was with the kids.

"Do I even want to know how this happened?" she asked calmly, but angrily. The truth was she had been mad for sometime now. And for the reason. Her right leg and arm were in a packet. And to understand that it's best if we go back to time.

All started when Elena went to buy some stuff for others last night. Well, actually only the necessaries, a few lamps had burned out and some gas fuel up on Ratchet's tools. The next day should be the real go-on-shopping day. But right when she was passing street a car passes on the street and it didn't stop if not almost drive on her. In an accident, her right arm and leg went broke. She wished to yell at the driver, but he got away. Luckily she took the number of the car, So she could find him. And boy he will wish never to drive like that again.

In the base, Silver tied her leg and arm and as for how it looked, she couldn't go anywhere until they were healed. At least leg anyway. But that meant one thing. No shopping for a while. Well, that didn't sound good for most of them.

"What could have done that?" asked Ratchet.

"I have a good guess. Illegal street racing," said Elena while Silver helped her to sit.

"(Illegal?)" wondered Bumblebee.

"There are no rules, no guards, and no medical help. All they care is to see who drives faster and on that many get hurt. And I'm not talking only the ones who are in if not also others. It's one of the things cops try to stop."

"You seem to know about this?" said Bulkhead.

"When I was little, my brother get into those. He almost breaks his leg and boy, how mad father was," said Elena.

"I can see why," said Ratchet.

"Yeah. It's a good thing, you guys don't do it," she said.

Now moving in Base was a bit hard for Elena so, she even was sitting on the shoulder of Optimus and Silver had to help her, while he was out. Now, that Optimus was out, Silver has to help her to the command center. And on the few times, her leg or arm get hit and boy how it hurt. Her cries echoed in entire base.

"You don't need to make a number of it," said Ratchet.

"It's not my intention," said Elena. Then kids come.

"What happened to you?" asked Raf.

"Some nut-head almost drove over me," said Elena. "I can't do anything now. Except listen to music, though..."

Kids stood quietly. It was obvious Elena didn't want to hear anything that has to do with driving. And especially speed driving. Which just happened a few hours ago, when Jack won the race against Vince. And they just decided not to tell Optimus. Better add Elena to the list too.

"So, how went school?" asked Elena.

"Um...it went well," said Jack.

"Yep. Nothing new," said Miko.

"Not at all..." said Raf.

Elena looked each of them for a while. Something was up, but she didn't care, what she did care was how long she has to stay like this.

Next day, Silver checked her. So far they're getting healed well. Elena even managed to make a reach on that car. Since she couldn't use her right arm she had use Star computer and her left arm. While others were picking the kids, Optimus came in and found her in Star Computer.