Shadowzone

Elena was resting on her bed. She was okay, but her throat wasn't. And she had a nice dump in her head She has scream a lot today.

All started, when Ratchet picks up a signal of dark energon. And they all knew what it meant. Megatron. And by from coordinates, he was going to wake Skyquake. Well, since Elena had just recovered from dark energon and pulse, she for sure stayed in the base with Arcee. Optimus asked her to watch bridge, but Elena knew one other reason. He didn't want something bad happens to her either. After all, Megatron almost killed her, when they destroyed space bridge.

But when they left, Miko followed them and Jack and Raf followed her to stop her. That's where she started to yell. And then when Arcee notice it, she informed to Optimus. But then something happened. Two ground bridge came to the same place, which caused some sort of reaction in which kids get into shadow zone, with Skyquake zombie. The thing was they couldn't see, hear or feel them.

So, of course, when they came back to base, Elena was all the time in Star computer trying to find an explanation. And all that time she was yelling. Most of it was she so going to send Miko back to Tokyo if they find them. All thought it was obvious it's just pure fury talk. Then when they find Miko's phone on the bridge. She groaned out loud and hit her head somewhere near. When Arcee tried to call to Jack, Elena just hit her head. But the when Miko's phone got a message, Elena yelled about it. When things got clear and Ratchet explains what was supposed to do. Of course, Elena had yell what if zombie come behind them, that was the last throw. Her throat became sore. While Ratchet was preparing the bridge for kids, Others all agree that one day, Elena must get voice box, if she needs an operation.

While others went pick kids, Silver took Elena to her room. then when kids got back safely, Miko admit it was her fault Luckily, Optimus didn't punish them because he knew they learned their lesson. Then when they asked where Elena was, they told it would be best not to see her, because she got really mad.

Well, in the end, they went to see her and she wasn't so mad at them. When Jack asked if there something they could do for her, Elena gave them Silver. Meaning that they could play with her. Well, Miko got excited that took Silver right away. Jack promised that they try not broke anything before he and Raf left.

After some time Elena was still in her room with a sore throat. She has taken some medicine for it, but so far she hasn't spoken anything, so her throat could heal well. Well, now she knows how Bumblebee has it. While she was listing music, she then something in quarters of Optimus. she pushed the pause button and went near the door so she could hear.

"Good thing, Megatron hasn't made any move today," said Arcee.

"He just got recovered. He knows when to strike," said Optimus.

"But the question is how and when," said Arcee. then there was silence. "It's about Elena, isn't it?" about her? What about her?

"Since Megatron had been in Bumblebee's mind, I not sure if he has learned anything from us. Or about her," said Optimus.

"You mean as Star?" asked Arcee.

"Megatron knows what Stars could do. Which is why he named prize for each and one of them," said Optimus.

"You feared the same danger to Elena?"

"Worse than that..." said Optimus. "Knowing Megatron he doesn't care for humans. And since Elena is half of it, who knows what he can do to her."

"I know, you want to protect her. We all do," said Arcee. "But you know keeping her inside the base, won't be easy."

"I know. Which is probably best to ask her to use hologram projector more often," said Optimus. There was deep silence. Elena wanted to know what was going on so she peeked through window blinds. By how it looks Optimus was sitting on his desk and Arcee was near him. Too near him to be exact. She reaches her hands to his face and made him look at her. For a while, they looked each other before they got closer and closer to one another. Then they kissed. he moved his hand to her waist to get her closer to him.

By how the things looked the kiss was becoming more passionate. In this Elena stop looking, because if she keeps looking she will scream for sure. She only just sat there waiting for them to stop. But what if they don't stop? What if they start... Eww... don't think about it. It's not your business.

"I should go now," said Arcee after they broke off the kiss.

"Okay," said Optimus. "Good night."

"Good night," she said and gave one last kiss before she left.

When the door closed Optimus just looked on the door. Then he heard another door to open and it was from Elena's room. Elena just stood up there. At first, he wasn't sure, what she was up to until he notices she has put a big paper on the window that said "OH MY GOSH!"

"You should have a sore throat more often," he said to her.

She looked at him more annoyed.