One Shall Rise, One Shall Fall Part 1

It has already passed few hours after Ratchet and Optimus showed Bulkhead and Arcee the ancient doom prophecy of Cybertron. Arcee was passing in the hallway when she heard voices from the Optimus' quarters. Luckily the door was bitten open, so she went to look what was going on. It turns out to be SweetStar talking with Optimus and she looked bit serious. She never gets that serious unless it is a deadly serious situation. Then SweetStar stopped talking since she already sensed that someone was behind the door. Optimus realized it too and look in that direction. Once he saw Arcee he sighs for relief.

"It's alright, SweetStar. I told her about Elena."

"Oh?" said SweetStar. Optimus didn't reply to that if not went to open the door to let Arcee in before he closed the door.

"What's going on? Something about Elena?" asked Arcee.

"That. And the ancient doom prophecy," said SweetStar. Okay, it is deadly serious.

"How bad we're talking about?" asked Arcee.

"Oh, Arcee," said SweetStar while shook her head. "You should know that when it comes prophecies like this, we Stars know how to pass through it."

"So, you know something for this one?" asked Arcee.

"Yep!" said SweetStar and shows something from her arm-pad. It was the same prophecy, but it holds more lines. The last lines.

"What does it say?" asked Arcee, since it was written in an old way.

"'To bring hope and light. New Star is born, when innocent sacrifices for the loved one. The light shines through the darkness to bring the lost one back home'." translated Optimus.

"New Star? You think, that it could be..."

"I know so," said SweetStar. "So, far Elena has been... well like she would say 30% of it. But these past months had shown that she has progressed to become real full Star. She can't stand dark energon, she gets feelings of something to come and her temper reflects around her. Sure, there are other things too, but I need to study much more."

"So, she is revolving become new Star."

"When innocent sacrifices for the loved one. I think it also means her."

"In which part?"

"Well, she hasn't done anything bad. She hasn't killed anyone, not steal anything and she was upset with you all when it came to synthetic energon. She is innocent."

"Then who's the loved one?"

"I don't know."

"SWEET...!"

"Hey, I didn't write this. Alpha Star did. You know the first Star." said SweetStar.

"Even so..." said Optimus. "If these last lines of prophecy talk about her, nothing shouldn't happen to her."

"Until she decides to sacrifice herself to someone she loves," said SweetStar. "Speaking of her, you haven't told her yet, haven't you?" Optimus looks away. "You haven't. A big, Autobot leader, who has defeated many enemies and saved the world, hasn't told one little girl, that..."

"Sweet!" said Arcee meaning her to stop.

"Right. sorry..." said SweetStar, before her arm-pad informed that Elena was going to dance again. "I'll be going now..." she said and left the quarters.

In that, Arcee and Optimus were in his room. Optimus move to his desk, sat there and pick up the audio file with was written. 'To Elena.' Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"She will love it," said Arcee while looked at him. "It's what she has wished for."

Arcee had told about what Elena was feeling when she was sleeping in her quarters one time. To be honest, hearing, that Elena wished to call Optimus as a father, was a sign from heaven.