Chapter 3 : Death

Y/n and Malcolm's family made it to M/n's cries. When making it to Y/n's mother, who was crying curling the top half of her body. Blood stained the graying grass and dirt, but from the distance their wasn't any visible gashes or laceration. Slowly making her way to her mother, who was crying and shaking. Going to her knees Y/n place her handed on her mothers shoulders.

Her body stopped shaking and a low feral growl was heard.  Y/n retract her hand as Malcolm and his father went to get Y/n back, only they weren't fast enough. Gray fur clouded Y/n's vision Malcolm shouted for Y/n and tried to reach her, but his mother stopped him. Malcolm's father went to get the beast off of Y/n, but another wolf with brown fur tackled him into the dirt, growling. The wolf over Y/n whimpered lightly, back off enough for Y/n to slip away and and tackle the brown one off of Malcolm's father.

Malcolm's mother and grandmother rushed to the mans side to make sure he wasn't hurt. Malcolm tried to get the Y/n, but the gray wolf growled, snarled, and bit towards him. Y/n stood up shakily as the brown wolf stalked towards her. These wolves weren't normal size, no they were close to 5'8 to 6 ft. Lunging to Y/n's form, she quickly slide under and dashed towards Malcolm, but the gray wolf saw her out of the corner of her eye.

Turning swiftly, the caught Y/n by her stomach with her jaws clenching down. Malcolm went to get Y/n out of its jaws, but the brown pinned him down with his paw. Malcolm's parented  saw this and went at the brown wolf, only they were not fast enough. The gray one ran into the woods with Y/n still in its jaws while the brown one grabbed Malcolm's father in its jaws. The wolf's teeth sunk deep into the junction of his neck and shoulder.

Releasing Malcolm, the brown wolf threw his father into his wife. Blood splatter the dirt and Malcolm's mothers face and clothing. Giving one last growl the brown wolf fled into the forest after the gray wolf. Malcolm and his mother tried to stop the bleeding wound on the mans neck with no such luck.

The grandmother placed her aged hand on the woman's shoulder, giving a sorrowful look. A look they both understood that he wasn't going to make it. Tears fell on the blood covered soil as the man they loved died before them. Malcolm felt lost. He lost his father and now his love. That night was also the first night he dreamt of Neverland.

*****

Y/n was dropped on a stone platform by the gray wolf. Blood leaked onto the stones as Y/n tried to get air into her lungs. The brown wolf appeared threw the tree line with another wolf that was tan with a milky color mixed. Y/n tried to move, but couldn't. Her body was in to much pain.

The brown wolf shifted into the one person Y/n never wanted to be part of her life. Andrew, her supposed to be new father. Pulling out a jagged dagger he smirked.

"Dark One, I summon the," he spoke quietly staring at Y/n's weak form.

Seconds later a cloaked figured appeared by one of the stones by the platform. Y/n's eyes started to grow heavy as her body grew cold. The Dark One and Andrew exchanged a few words a loud yelping of a wolf was faint to Y/n's eyes as it's loud yelps echoed threw out the forest. The tan like wolf walked over to Y/n growled. The beast eyes looked familiar to Y/n. Looked like Joan's eyes. The wolf turned its head away from Y/n and walked back as the Dark One stood over Y/n. That was the last thing Y/n saw before everything around her became dark and cold. Although the next morning Y/n felt life back in her body. Vision blurred around her. Once it was clear, she saw she was in a cell. Getting up, Y/n noticed Jasper, one of Joan's brother in with her. He was out cold in the corner. Turned to the door she found Andrew leaning against the bars with a sinister smirk.

"Well, took you long enough. Your mother left a pretty nasty scar on you," He spoke rather calmly. "Don't worry she paid the price with her life."

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him and stood up with shaky legs. Gripping the steel bars Y/n spoke harshly.

"What are you talking about. Where am I? Where's Malcolm?"

"Well you mother had to die so the Dark One could give you immortality. Your in a cell and Malcolm is far away from you and to set that pretty little mind at you at ease, his alive. Well, for now," He chuckled.

Y/n's face changed to anger to many mixed emotions. Her grip loosened as tears brimmed her eyes. A mix between a growl and a groan was heard I. The corner of the cell. Y/n turned and saw Jasper change into a black and brown wolf his eyes pierced threw Y/n's trembling form. Andrew gave Y/n a dagger and took a step back.

"So Y/n, who will it be? You or Jasper?" Andrew whispered in her ears.

Jasper pounced towards Y/n, teeth bared. Y/n moved away from the attack and point the blade to Jasper'd form with a shaking hand. Jasper stalked to her slowly before lunging, pinning Y/n. Before he could get his jaws around Y/n's neck, she plunged the dagger into his throat. Jasper turned into his normal self and smiled as his eyes dulled to lifelessness, but the last word he mutter to Y/n was thank you.

His body fell limp on her with his blood spilling on her shoulders and neck. Slipping out from under him, Y/n sat there in tears. Andrew unlocked the cell and crouched down to Y/n's eye level.

"No need for tears. He was an asshole to you wasn't he?" Andrew asked.

Y/n's fingers grubbed the blade tightly and glared at him with her glossy eyes. Stabbing Andrew in the torso, Y/n quickly ran out of the cell, down a flight of stairs and into the sunlight. Running into the forest, she heard a loud growling bark. Racing threw the forest, Y/n found herself at a ledge. Turning around she saw the brown wolf again. Taking a deep breath and holding the pan flute necklace tightly, Y/n jumped into the freezing water below.

*****

"Malcolm, someone's here to see you," his mother spoke softly threw his door.

Sighing Malcolm forced hisself off the bed and went to his mother, who was standing by the door leading outside. Letting out a sigh Malcolm opened the door being greeted by Joan. Stepping outside with a scowl, Malcolm turned to her annoyed.

"What do you want Joan?" He snapped.

"Nothing, really. I heard about your father and I'm sorry," Joan's voice came out sympathetic like. "I also heard Y/n went missing."

Malcolm turned away with tears stinging his eyes.

"Y/n's dead."