Chapter 13: Home

A bright light started to shine in Y/n's eyes making her groan and turn away. It until just then she realized she didn't smell the fresh air or heard the boys. Jolting up, startled, she looked at her surroundings to see she was in a white room with a white sheeted bed. She was hooked to some machine. Her fear turned to curiosity. This wasn't Neverland or the Enchanted forest. Where was Pan and the others?Slipping from the bed she looked out the window to see a new world. A new realm. It wasn't long until a women in white walked in. Y/n turned towards the woman more than a little caution. Scanning her figured and her posture, Y/n figured she was not real threat yet.

"You should be resting miss," the woman spoke.

Y/n moved back to the bed but only sat down.

"How did I get here?" Y/n asked.

"A boy brought you here. If he didn't you would have died," she answered. "You must be hungry."

Y/n smiled softly at her before nodding her head. The woman smiled and left. Sighing Y/n thought absolutely it what happened before she past out. The jaws. The poison. She even thought about the last words she said to Felix.

When the nurse came back in she came with a tray of food that Y/n wasn't all familiar with.

"Here you are," the nurse beamed. "I'll be back to check on you."

Y/n nodded and stared at the tray before making sure it wasn't poisoned. Eating the food Y/n found a small note on the tray. Picking it up she slowly unfolded it.

Y/n,
If you are reading this, I returned back to Neverland.
Bring you here I believe was the right choice.
I hope you come home.
Either leaving you in Neverland to die or bring you here for a better chance.
Losing you wasn't an option.
Each and every day we will be waiting for you.
Victorious you were.
Each day we'll wait for you.
~Pan
P.S~ When  you wish to come home, look at the beginning of each sentences carefully.

Y/n smirked and shook her head. She didn't even notice the nurse at the door.

"What is it?" She asked.

Y/n looked up a little startled.

"Oh nothing. Just a puzzle I have to figure out to get home."

The nurse nodded and took the food before leaving once again. Scanning the paper for a few minutes she decided to try something.
If
Bring
Either
Losing
I
Each
Victorious
Each

After she wrote the words downwards she found the message. I believe. It was written in the paper twice. Once in plain sight and the other hidden. It was nightfall and Y/n was more than ready to go back to Neverland. Opening the window she uttered the two words.

"I believe."

It wasn't long until a gust of wind surrounded her and Pans shadow came. It tilted its head and reached out its hand. Smirking Y/n took its hand, and out the window they flew. The night sky itself didn't look as beautiful as it did in Neverland. Heading straight for the second star to the right they flew. It wasn't long until Y/n was greeted by the smell of the sea. The crew of pirates laughing was heard and their drinks were easily smelt. Dropping Y/n off at the beach, a smile came to her face. Without a second thought she ran threw the woods searching for the hooting and hollering boys. The sound was faint but grew and Y/n ran to the sound. Before long she saw a small light and the sound of the pan flute. When Y/n broke threw the clearing the boys all gathered around her. Embraced by each boy, including Brew and Adrain. Felix was the last one. It wasn't an secret. They knew that Y/n was Felix's mom. Pan and the others smiled at them.

"We've missed you," he whispered.

"I did too," Y/n muttered before pulling back. "But there is no need to worry. I'm were I belong. As long as were all together, this will truly be home."

"We'd be nothing without each other," Pan smirked.

And the boys smiled and nodded in agreement. Giving an shout back they celebrated Y/n's return.