Chapter 18: Wendy and Bae

Y/n thought about the proposal she made with Hook. She insured his safety and has done a good job of it so far. Despite the death threats he got from Felix Killian was content. He was much more relaxed due to what Y/n gave him. It was something for him to see all the good moments and memories he had. One of them was of Y/n. The day she showed kindness about letting them gather fruit from her side of the forest when her and Pan where against one another. Her making remarks about bout of them. Killian would be lying if he said he didn't care about her. He found her as family. Like a big sister. Even after what she did he still cared.

*****

Days past and Y/n did her daily routine. Checking in with the mermaids, pirates, and the lost boys. Exploring new caves and caverns. Enjoying the views Neverland had to offer. Find a place she can be alone without being bothered by anyone, which is where she started to go more and more often. But she wasn't really alone in this new place. It wasn't just a place where she could find peace but a place she could find knowledge about the future. She wasn't surprised to see Pan popping out here or there, but she was surprised when he called out to her and requested to talk to her in private. Heading to his tent Y/n noticed he was lending on the small shelf next to his bed.

"Hello Love."

Y/n rolled her eyes at the nickname with a small smile on her face.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Y/n asked.

Pan noticed she was nervous but agitated about something. He wasn't sure what though.

"I want you to wear this for a while," Pan answered handing the ring.

Y/n sighed but was hesitant to put it on. So instead she put it in her pocket.

"I'll put it on later. I have something to take care of," Y/n mutter before leaving.

Pan would have stopped her but he decided to see why she had to take care of so he followed her quietly as he could. Sadly though. She didn't leave camp automatically. She paused and had her gaze one someone. Felix. Pan noticed this quickly and almost pitted her. Felix was her weakness and so was he. All these boys. When Felix noticed Y/n though, he shot her and glare and walked over.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Y/n shook her head and turned away before she answered.

"I don't have to answer to you or anyone else," Y/n turned and gave him a blank look. "Why do you care? Apparently you hate my guts and would probably like to see me dead."

Felix flinched and his nostrils flared. He's right hand twitched a few times.

"Your right. I do. Unlike you, I don't have a weakness."

Y/n tilted her head.

"Aren't you close to Pan though? I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up dead for him."

With that Y/n bowed her head in shame as Felix was in thought. He could have sworn he was pain in her eyes when she was speaking to him. It was plain as day. Pan walked over to Felix and gave him a look. Y/n was surprised to see him intervene.

"What?"

"I didn't realize how heartless you've gotten," Pan muttered.

Felix blinked and glared at Pan.

"This island changes people for the worst," Y/n muttered.

Felix rolled his eyes at this. If anything Felix though get this made him stronger.

"Either way. Felix she is your mother and you can't change that," Pan changed the topic back. "This island may keep time still but we can all still die. I suggest you make up before something happens and you regret not saying something."