Chapter 10 : Lost

Y/n retrieve her ring and slipped it back on before rushing out of the tent. All the boys rushed to B/n asking if he was okay as Peter sat in his tent, still shocked that Y/n was here. Here in Neverland.

"B/n, we heard what happened, are you okay?" Koda asked.

"I'm fine guys," B/n answered forcing a smile.

Brew and Adrain rolled their eyes at the scene. With anger boiling inside of Adrain he marched over with Brew by his side. A few lost boys did admire them and were with him.

"Oh please," Adrain scoffed over everyone. "B/n got hisself in trouble for attention."

B/n glared at Adrain as the boys glanced between them. Peter walked out of the tent after hearing the silences.

"That's sounds like to Adrain. Looking for attention, wanting to be number one, always wanting to please your dearest mother," B/n spoke with venom. "Why do you always have to start something with me? Your mommy isn't here now so who are you trying to impress?"

Adrain froze. He wasn't sure why s continued to mess with B/n.

"He just want to fit in but all that administration your getting make it hard for him," Brew stepped in. "Your nothing more than a peasant without a family. No father or mother."

Brew turned to the group of boys with rage burning in his eyes.

"So what makes him so special? Because his a good hunter or is it because you all pity him?"

None of the boys said a word when Peter moved in on them. Brew's anger tuner to fear. Granted, Peter hasn't turned  into a fully dark demon yet but he was still intimating. Glaring at both Brew and B/n he spoke harshly.

"That is enough. The three of you!" Peter pointed to Brew, Adrain, and B/n. "Make yourself usefully."

As the three did so, Peter left to talk to Hook. Adrain and Brew left to hunt while B/n hunted on his own. By the time the sun sunk downwards, B/n and the other two brought in a feast. Peter showed up and went straight to his tent. This was the first time they have seen him so angry. B/n got up with Felix by his side. Together they both went to Pans tent.

"You okay Pan?" Felix asked.

Turning, Peter stood up and made his way to the both of them.

"Felix, out," Pan ordered.

He glanced at B/n before leaving. Gripping B/n's arm he shoved him down on his cot.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Peter snapped.

B/n sighed and looked away.

"I want an answer," Peter ordered.

Glaring at Peter with tears threatening to fall, he answered.

"Because you didn't need to know. It's not like your going to show love to me because that makes me your potential weakness."

Taking the ring from B/n's finger Peter glared him down.

"Who gave you this?"

"Your son," Y/n answered.

"Well, I guess these boys should know the truth," Peter smirked.

Y/n paled and quickly reached for her ring. Pulling back he grabbed her arm.

"Why so worried?" He asked with a teasing look. "Scared they think differently of you?"

Y/n glared and Pan and yanked her arm away. Knowing she wasn't getting her ring back she stormed out of his tent with fear hidden deep in her eyes. When the boys saw her they froze. Mutters when around. 'Who's she?' 'When did she get here?' Y/n then started to feel the fear creep out. Koby stood up and went over to her.