Chapter 1-"My Wolfie"

Delirious POV:]

I was so bored!!!!My wolfie isn't home yet and I want some fun.I got on to my computer and decided to play with the guys until my alpha comes home.He's not really an alpha but he's mine and only.I just call him my alpha or wolfie.Once I signed in into my account.I made a group call with Moo,Marcel,Wild Cat,Mini,and Scotty. "Sup bitches!" "If your going to ask for Vanoss than you got on pretty late today cause he left 5 hours ago." Wild Cat said and I acted like I was sad about it. "Awwww....Man!I keep waking up late where I live.I sleep in too much.Hopefully Vanoss is on later so we could finally play together with you guys." "Oh~!Someone got a crush on Evan." Mini said laughing and Moo laughed along with him. "W-What?!N-No!I just want to hangout with you guys while we hangout with Vanoss." I said and they were all laughing.I laugh along with them and started playing guess who with them.We were all having so much fun.I heard the front door open even if I was upstairs. "Delirious.I'm home." I felt my tail wagging of joy to heard my wolfie finally home. "Guys.I'll be right back!" I said taking off the mic and was being sneaky to my wolfie.I sneaked into the living room where my wolfie was place his stuff down.I jumped ontop of him and made him fell down.When we fell down.We were looking into each other eyes and I licked his nose but also gave him a kiss.I saw Vanoss blushes and I started purring on my alpha. "Is someone happy that I'm home." He said laughing and I giggled while I purr all over him. "Yes~!Did you bring a toy for this kitty?" "No but does my kitty want to play with his master." Vanoss said and smirked at me.Oh!I just love the way he acts so dirty!Mmmm~!

I just want him to fuck me.He sat up and I was still on him.I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wraps his strong arms around my hips.We both look into each others eyes and smiled.I felt his member get hard and I started moaning alittle. "Does someone want to play?" I felt him pull me close to him and licking my neck.It just felt so good.I just want him all over me.I want him in me. "When are you going to fuck me to make your pups?" "When we're married silly.If you want than we can get married now and make our pups or kittens." He said rubbing him nose to my neck and I purred from pleasure.I realized I left the guys just to be with Evan.I stopped and he looked at me. "Whats wrong?" He asked.I didn't want to rude the moment but I have to tell the guys that I'm got to go to work. "I forgot I was playing with the guys and I left them hanging." "Oh.You can play with them if you want.I won't stop you." He said.But I want to hangout with Evan.I had an idea.Vanoss could join the game and we can play with our friends. "Come play with me and the guys." I said and gave him the cat eye's just in case he said no.He rolled him eyes and kissed me deeply and I kiss him back. "Okay.But just tell the guys you were on a call with me.And I'm going to join you guys to play." "I know." I said and got up.

Before walking upstairs.I turned around and I saw Evan get up and look at me.I smiled and he smiled. "I love you Evan." "I love you too Jonathan." He said before I went upstairs.I did have a different room.when I record a video or anything or play with the guys.But Vanoss and I sleep in the same room.Man I was so lucky to have Vanoss.He's such a great guy.He's also my Bat Owl and I'm his BatCoon.Heh.We were suppose to be together from the start.

Vanoss POV:]

I went to my room.*coughs*Our room so I could get into my pajamas and join the guys.My computer turned on and I was already signed in.I close my door and grab the mic while I had an invite from my kitty cat.Man I love that cat so much.Once I joined the called I heard them talk about me. "Yeah.Hopefully I can meet Evan in person." I smiled behind the mic when Delirious acted like when he had a crush on me. "Yeah.I wish I could see you too in person Delirious." I said and I heard him freaking out from where I'm out and started blushing.I knew he was blushing about what I said and I was too. "Woah!Hey Evan.We didn't know you joined." "What!Bitch!I'm not a ghost so check your skype next time." I said joking around with them and I must have embarrass Delirious.I'm going to check on him. "Guys...I'll be right back in a second." I said taking off the mic.I open my door and went to Delirious's office.I saw how he was blushing and I made a small knock and he turned.I saw his face all red."I hate you!"He said into the mic and I started laughing but as quiet as I can.I went up to him and kiss him on the cheek and took off his head-set.I whisper in his ear which I wanted to have fun after. "How about after the guys get off.Let's play a new game on the bed~!If you know what I mean." I said licking his cheek.His face was so red that I must have killed him. "Deal?" "Deal!" He said and I kissed him before going back to our room to continue playing with the guys.

I was playing as the hunter along side Marcel and Moo.Scotty,Wild Cat,Mini,and Delirious were hiding in the crowd. "Alright!Marcel!We got to find these criminals and put them.in jail." "When you mean jail.You mean kill them." Marcel said and Wild Cat started yelling. "HOLY SHIT!Scotty you dumb fuck!You almost pushed me off." "Sorry Tyler.I was trying to make room for Mini." "Delirious!Where the fuck are you?!" I said and he giggled. "You'll never find me Vanoss.I'm an awesome spot that no one will ever find me!" He said laughing and I saw my character on a bed and I saw Delirious's character along side Mini's character on the bed trying to get out. "Woah!I ran into someone fucking someone." "Wait what!Where?I wanna see?" "Than come to my bed room Delirious~!Come get this dick bitch!" I heard everyone going crazy until I saw Marcel kill Scotty and Mini. "Evan!Get Wild Cat he's running towards you!" "Wild Cat don't come!He doesn't know about the thin' " "Oh!That thin' Hehehe....They will never find you there!" I saw movement and used my grenade and I got Delirious while I died. "Yes!I got you!" "Fuck!" We both started laughing and it was only Moo and Marcel.Wait where is Moo? "Moo?" No answer but Delirious kept laughing when I keep saying Moo's name. "WHAT EVAN!" "Moo." I started laughing and he killed Wild Cat and himself and I was laughing my ass off. "We won!" "I fucking hate you Evan!" He said laughing.After a couple hours later.We got off and I turn off my computer.I went up to Delirious room and picked him up.His face became red and I took him to our room and place him on the bed.I pinned him down and he started blushing really red.Its cute how he looks so helpless. "Don't forget to use the thing Evan." Jonathan said and I smirk. "I know.I just love the way you get ready for me." I said and he smiled.Once I got everything ready.Let the fun begin.

__

I am not even going to bother to write the smut part.Hopefully you enjoy this book.I am going to try really hard to write it for you guys....

I am going to try really hard to write it for you guys