Chapter 13-"The Talk (Again!)"

Vanoss POV:]

I kept driving around until I stop and smelled Delirious scent. I parked the bike and head toward the bridge as I saw someone standing there pouting. It was Delirious for sure because he used to do that all the time before we hooked up. Something is bothering him right now. I remember pretty well like it was yesterday even tho it was 4 years ago when I visit him and first met him in person...

<FlashBack>

3rd person POV:]

Delirious ran as far and fast as he can. He had tears behind the mask as he wanted to get away from the guys. He couldn't believe that they finally found out that he was neko. He was scared to selled and he stop to catch his breathe on a bridge. He ran all the way to an abandoned Bridge which has a huge gap to the rivers. He lift up his mask and wipes his tears as he saw a perfect view of the city. He never been so embarrassed as his crush now knows that he's neko. Delirious looked at the view as he thought so much. "Delirious! Delirious!" He heard that voice before. He turn around and gasp as he saw Vanoss. He was catching his breath and he was surprised that Vanoss was sticking his tounge out. It was weird and he never saw Vanoss stick out his tounge when he's tired. "Vanoss? What are you doing here?" Delirious ask, he didn't want to get close to Vanoss. "I was looking for you..." He said, finally catching his breath. Delirious blush but quickly put his mask down. He felt tears going down his face and he couldn't help but crying. Vanoss joined him by the view and took a deep breath to get the air. He exhale out the air. "Isn't this a nice view?" Vanoss asked as he didn't want to make things awkward. Delirious looks at him as he noticed that Vanoss was looking sad. "Yeah it is... But.." Delirious stopped as he blush more. "But what?" "I think your here to sell me huh?" Vanoss looked shocked and sigh. Delirious ears and tail pop out as he quietly whimpers. "No..." Delirious was surprise about Vanoss answers. He thought that Vanoss would have been a dick and sell him, but he was wrong about Vanoss. Delirious realized that Vanoss cares about others, he sweets, he knows that Evan could be a dickhead or an idiot or a bitch sometimes but he's a great guy. He's also strong, brave, handsome, and smart. Delirious loved everything about Vanoss. He would give his life to be with Evan. "Why would I sell my own kind away if they are rare to find..." Vanoss chuckled a bit and Delirious looked at him. Evan started crying and made a whimper sound. "Evan? Are you okay?" "O-Of course Kitty... I-I'm fine... Why would you say stupid things like that." Vanoss cries more. Delirious noticed something on Vanoss head. Delirious quickly touch Vanoss head as Evan quickly blushes a moans. "D-Del~ N-Not the ears!" Delirious blushes and started to have a nosebleed. He quickly stop as Vanoss covered his face of embarrassment. "Your neko too?!" "O-Of course I-I am! I'm not just some stupid dog!" Vanoss said almost yelling it out. Delirious hugs him and starts to purr. "Please don't say that... You are the greatest person that I ever met. Your kind,smart, brave, loyal, cute, handsome,and awesome. Who wouldn't want to hang out with Evan Fong or Vanoss Gaming himself." Delirious joked around as Vanoss petted him and smiles. "Y-You really mean all that?" Evan said blushing. Jonathan blushes and lifted his mask up and wipes his tears. "Y-Yeah... Sorry if that sounded gay." "O-Oh... I-I-It's fine." Evan was able to get a look at Delirious face as he quickly took the mask away. "Hey! Give that back!" "Awww... But you look so cute without it!" Delirious heart started racing as he fell on Vanoss. He ended up on top of Evan as they both blush. Jonathan took the mask and got up. "L-Let's just go back to the others okay..." "Okay Delly" Evan said as they head back and hide their ears and tails.

<Present>

Vanoss POV:]

I went up to Delirious and look at the view with him. We were just looking at the view until I pulled Delirious close. He knew I was here with him. I put my arm around him to tell him that I'm listening. He turn and lay his head on me. "I'm scared." "Of what?" I look at him and he was purring quietly. "I'm scared that the mission might fail... I don't really trust Jacob... He might be leading us to a trap to capture you and use you to make me get you." Jonathan said and his voice was kinda cracky. "What if I don't make it when I give birth?" Jonathan said which I started to pet him. "HEY! Don't say that! Your not gonna die! You will survive! Trust me! You will... Also don't worry about it. Just take care of our pup or kitten okay Baby." I said kissing him and he giggled. "Okay." I place my hand on his stomach and smiles at him. "I love you..." "I love you too Wolfie.." We kissed and enjoyed the view.

__

To be continue...