Chapter 7-"Heat problem"

Jiggly Panda POV:]

I know that shits been up since day 1 when everyone meet up at Mini's house.Even Delirious acts more crazy and flirty.Its been a couple days and Delirious has been moody,flirty,and emotional.He came downstairs and lay on Mini's lap and started to purr. "What the fuck?" "Delirious what do you want?" He didn't answer he just kept purring and going on Mini like he's a real cat. "D-Delirious!S-Sto-" Vanoss came in and picked up Delirious which he purred more louder when he around Evan. "Sorry Mini but I think Delirious is in-Ngh~!" Did Vanoss moaned.His face was red and Delirious was doing something. "Del stop that!" "Mmmmm~!" Vanoss just went upstairs with Delirious like they were about to have fun.Wild Cat came in and Mini covered his face.If Lui and Nogla was here than they would be fan girling right now. "Where's Evan?" "He went to fucked Delirious.Since Delirious started making Vanoss moaned." "What?!" He looked at Mini and he was so embarrassed to say anything that he covered his face. "What happen to you?" "Delirious started purring on me and he almost pulled my pants down!" "Okay thats too far!I'm going up there!" "Thats a bad-" I followed Wild Cat and when he opened the door We saw Vanoss and Delirious kissing. "What the fuck!" When they separate, their salvia was connect each other.I just started laughing and than I started weezing.Vanoss quickly got away from Delirious and he wiped his mouth.He coughed but he was still blushing. "I'm going to the store.Can you make sure Delirious doesn't leave this room.He's horny." Vanoss said walking out the room and Delirious calling his name. "Nuuuuu!!!Evan!Where you going!Come back...." We heard the door close from downstairs and Wild Cat was just in shock. I quickly went downstairs and play some video games but at the same time I was laughing my ass off.Hopefully things get better sooner or later.

Wild Cat POV:]

I went and sat down next to Delirious and he was on the bed all red.His tails was wagging and his ears were going crazy. "So....Why were you guys make out." "Cause I love him." He was acting weird and it was scaring me. "You love him?" "Yeah.He's my everything.My alpha!My wolfie!My fiance." Wait!Did Delirious just say fiance. "Evan's your fiance?" He shook his head and man I didn't know there were going to get married soon.I was really surprised.Delirious lay his head on my shoulder and started purring.I petted his head and he purred louder.He actually does act like a real cat like this.I noticed Delirious was wearing a ring.Wasn't that the ring that Vanoss showed us!So he wasn't lying.They were dating and Evan propose to him.Man, Delirious must be lucky with have the greatest guy in this group.Hopefully they have a happy life.I felt Delirious asleep and I slowly got up and close the door.I went downstairs and Vanoss just got back. "Hey!He kissed not me!Anyway he was in heat.His heat is trying to find his mate.So if he finds his mate, let's just say something special happens." "Vanoss.Can I talk to you?" "Sure." Vanoss went up to me and we head to my room.I close the door and locked it. "When will you ever tell us about something." "About what?" "You and Delirious?" His face got red and he laughs. "W-What?!We are just-" "scratched that!Since when will you tell us about you and your fiance." "F-Fiance?!" "Yeah....Delirious told me everything.How long were you guys dating?" Vanoss sigh and he looked at me. "Okay...Jon-Delirious and I have been dating for 3 years and was about to he 4 years." I was really speechless from what he said.They been dating for 3 years.He unlocked the door and opened it. "While you excuse me.My fiance needs me right now.He won't remember what he did." "Wait before you go?What happens if he find his mate while being in heat." I asked and Vanoss laughs alittle and smiled alittle. "Let's just say that I get to be a dad some day with him.When he's ready and when we're married." Vanoss said and went to his room.Wait!Delirious and Vanoss are mates!They are going to have a family!WHAT!!!!

Nogla POV:]

The next night.Lui,Moo,Vanoss,and Delirious went out to find Dr.Pain and his team.Wild Cat gave us guns and masks.Once we were ready.We started heading to their base.Wild Cat told Vanoss the location.Once we got there it was a science lab.We were just check the area.Lui,Moo,Delirious,and Vanoss were infront of us.The lights came on and Dr.Pain was clapping his hands and laughing. "Great job Bat Owl.You brought me two things that I needed.Also I see you brought the team with you.Hah.Thats cute." "Where are Dr.Nuñez and Dr.Sanchez!" "Oh them.They are dead.You're too late." I saw everyone and they felt down but he just laughed more. "Just kidding!Anyway Shall we let our game begin." He snapped his finger and Delirious fell down but Vanoss caught him. "BatCoon.BatCoon answer me!" "Awww....Why are you so worried about him.He's only in heat.Any time soon he can search for his mate and capture them right from the spot." "B-Bat O-Owl....I'm-" I pointed my gun at him and we all did.How the hell did he know that Delirious wasn't human. "Kill them!" Dr.Pain said before walking away and we started shooting.How are the guys holding up.

Vanoss POV:]

I was holding Delirious went he fell down.How did Dr.Pain know about Delirious's heat.I sence his heat and smelled good but I have to control myself. "Bat Owl get BatCoon out of here!" "On it!" I picked him and started running off and Delirious started breathing heavily.I started slowing down which I didn't like.I felt him purring and I couldn't control myself. "B-B-Bat O-Owl....P-Please...." I look at Delirious with his crystal blue eyes which were growling brighter.I felt myself growl. "Found the mate." "Oh!Bat Owl and BatCoon.What fun!Gay animals!This will be fun." Dr.Pain said I started growling.I whistled Moo and he came and I whisper something to him.He nodded and I cracked my knuckles. "Bitch!You want a fight than a fight you shall have-AHHH!" What the hell just pock me.Everyone was still shooting and everything was getting so blurry.I took it out and it was a something pointy. "Nighty-Night!Bat Owl." I fell to the ground and I felt Jonathan hands on me. "W-Wake up.Please...Wake up." Thats all I heard before blacking out.

__

I already know I suck at this and I don't even know why I'm still trying in the first place.Anyway hopefully you enjoy and heres a little peek for chapter 8....

Yay!Smut!Only I can do it if I'm in Dark_Hates_Love account!Sometimes I wonder

Yay!Smut!Only I can do it if I'm in Dark_Hates_Love account!Sometimes I wonder....What do I do with my life?Anyway bye!