Chapter 17-"The Surpise"

Ohm POV:]

Its been weeks and we finally set everything up. It looked like we were having a party for a kid. Sadly, we weren't but Vanoss was distracting Delirious while we set up the baby shower. They been talking about it for weeks and we are so close into stopping Pain. Hopefully we can get the scientists first before we can go further into our mission. Cartoonz went with Bryce to get the cake since he was the only person who knows the gender other than Delirious. I been meaning to ask Delirious some questions about Vanoss that we don't know about. Evan's been acting weird lately and its gets weirder and weirder. Like everytime we try to get close to Delirious, he is always growling and it's scaring Bryce and Scotty. Delirious can calm him down but Mini also trys to calm him down too. Good thing we have Delirious when Evan's anger. I just want to ask them about the nekos. I did research on Jacob's girlfriend and she is not found which means they were faking it. Acting it so we could trust Jacob. But for some reason Scar and Toxic want Vanoss and Delirious. 1 scar is gay and he is in love with batowl so he's clearly acting like the joker from the batman games. Joker runs around getting batman to chase him, and Toxic just want Delirious to be her husband even if he's married and gay.

"Earth to Ohm! Are you there?" "Huh?" I looked at Wild Cat and I was laying on the couch. I thought I was getting plates and cups? "Uuuu... What happened?" "You fainted, Lui and Brock moved you to the couch but you were saying some weird things." "Like?" "Umm... I don't know but you did mentioned Vanoss and Delirious." Mini said laying his head on top of Wild Cat and they look so cute together. "Really? Man, I didn't even realized I fainted. I felt like I was just standing somewhere, chilling in my mind. It felt really weird but I can't help but getting this weird vib since Jacob been here. He knows about Delirious's pregnancy and isn't that Dangerous?" I said sitting up and starting to have this weird headache.

"Ohmie? Are you okay?" I said Bryce walking in from the back and I didn't know they came. "Bryce." He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Are you okay? Moo told me you fainted." "Yeah... But how long was I out?" "Almost 4 hours." "Damn!" I try getting up but they told me to sit while Bryce gave me water. I just hope I didn't miss anything.

Vanoss POV:]

We were having fun talking, and being stupid all the time. I was glad that Delirious was having fun until I heard someone whistled. I turned to see Wild Cat calling me and I head inside where Ohm was drinking a glass of water, bryce sitting next to him, and Mini cuddling his boyfriend. "Ohm. We're glad your awake." "Yeah... Did I miss anything?" "No. But we were all waiting for you to find out the gender-" "Evan. Ohm said that he kinda had this vision of something while he was knocked out." I stood up and looked back seeing that Delirious is talking to Luke.

"Okay but let's make it quickly, I promise Jon that I wouldn't be busy today with our next move." Ohm started to explain about what he saw and he felt like it was real. I kinda got pissed off- "Vanoss quite your growling." "Wait I was growling? My bad." I said and I try my best not to growl so much but it's just hard knowing that Jacob is in the same building with us so he could danger or kill any of us. After Ohm finished explaining Delirious came in. "Hey guys something up?" "Nothing, we were just checking up on Ohm. Shall we go back?" I said holding Delirious arm. "Yeah but are you ready?!" "Oh wait! Evan! I been meaning to ask you that-Don't take this the wrong way but, what kind of breed are you when your a dog?" "Okay first of all... I am not a dog, I am a wolf. I am a snow Wolf." I said before walking away with my lovely mate.

We all head outside as it was beautiful at night where the stars come out. "Okay Cake time!" "Yay! Cake!" Lui yelled in a squeaky voice. Cartoonz gave us the knife to cut but there was 2 cakes for some reason. "Okay so you and Delirious will cute the cake at the same time but on 3 you cut and show the slice. In the slice will show the color of the gender so on 3!" Cartoonz counted down and I see Delirious ready. "3!" We both cut the cake and I grab a plate than I saw blue. Everyone started clapping, Delirious got his done. He had pink, I started to form tears into my eyes as I went to Jon.

"We're having twin!!!" I almost yelled but started crying of joy as Delirious laughed and hug back. "Congratulations guys." "Alright everyone! Let's dig in!" Moo yelled then we all had a fun time for the night. Delirious and I head to bed early since I knew he was going to get tired. We lay down in bed and we were just cuddling. "Hey Evan?" "Yes Kitty?" "Do you have any names form our kid?" "Hmmm... Yeah I do but I am not sure you'll like them." "Oh! Please tell." "Okay, Okay, Okay. Since we are having a son... I was thinking of naming him Jovan." "I loved that name." "Okay how about you? Didn't you wanted a girl Jon?" "Yes but I was thing of Crystal or Violet." "I like Violet, she's just be a little flower." I said while yawning. "Well we should sleep. Night babe." "Night Wolfie."

__

To be continue,

Sorry I just graduated today and I had to write it. I was so emotional today that I never been so proud to move on to adult-hood! But I am still a teen so, yeah. Next year high school!