Chapter 6-"Problems"

Vanoss POV:]

After the fight.Delirious went up to me and asked if I was okay.I smiled but I noticed something from the shadows.I pulled Delirious close and covered him than I was shot instead of him.I felt blood but I didn't say anything. "Hey!Get back here!" Lui yelled Chasing after that guy.Delirious looked at me and was confused.I just hugged him but I was in pain. "Why did you yell Watch Out?" "Oh nothing.Lui and Moo got them." I stopped hugging Delirious.Lui got the guy and knocked him out.We put a blind-fold and Moo picked him up.We were heading to Mini's house.Once we got there.I felt weak but I shook it off. "We got a person who need to answer some questions.You got a room so he could stay away from us?" "Yeah in the basement.Come I'll show you." Mini said to Moo.Lui went to talked to Nogla and Delirious went to talk to Cartoonz.Everyone else seems to be talking to each other.I went to the kitchen and grab a cup of water.Wild Cat went up to me and he seem worried. "Evan are you alright?You seem pale." "Yeah.I'm fine.Why?" "You seem like your a dead man walking." Wild Cat replied.I just shugged and continue drinking water.Everyone went back to the table and talked about our mission. "So any new information?" "Yeah.Dr.Pain wanted me and Delirious but the question is why?" "Yeah but you know Violet loves Delirious and Scar loves you.So he must be giving you guys as a prize to them." "True.True." My head began to hurt and for some reason I felt dizzy.I feel like I can't stand up or even talk much anymore. "Hmmm....Maybe that guy we brough in could give us some answer." "Y-Yeah....T-Thats a....Good idea!" "Okay you don't need to yell it out." "S-Sorry....I.....Just..." I could finish my sentence.My legs gave up on me and I slowly closed my eyes.I heard everyone calling my name and everything was blurry and I could only hear ringing.The only voice I heard was Jonathan.Heh.At least I try to hide my pain....

Moo POV:]

When Marcel was telling Evan not to yell.Evan seem pale. "S-Sorry......I......Just....." He didn't finish his sentence.When we were waiting for him to finish, he fell down backwards and fanited.We were all calling his name but Brian gasp. "Guys!Evan's bleeding.Its like a gun shot?Or something." "Shit!That gun man must have shoot Evan!We need to get him in a room now.Is anyone a doctor." "I am." Cartoonz said stepping up. "Get him to his room or any bedroom closes to the stairs." Cartoonz order Brian and Wild Cat to take Evan to my room.Since it was the closes to the stairs.They rush him to my room and Delirious wanted to stay by his side.Everyone got out of room so Cartoonz could work .I noticed that Delirious had a ring on.Did Evan propose to him.I sat down next to Delirious and he sitting there.Saying nothing at all. "Hey Delirious?Are you alright?" "Yeah....I'm just worried about Evan." "Since when did you wear that ring?" He started looked away and I heard him laugh alittle. "Oh thats nothing important." "Don't worry.Evan only told me and Lui." He looked at me and I knew he was smiling. "Evan propose to me and I was so happy.Once we head back to Canada than we are going to get married." "Congratulations.I'm happy for you two." I said and he finally took off his mask.I don't know why he would hide his face.He looks sexy for Vanoss.No wonder Evan got Delirious straight away.I know this sounds gay but I kinda think Delirious should be a super model.After a hour or 2...Delirious seems to be sweating. "Whats wrong?" "O-Oh Yeah...I just....I-I'll b-be right back..." Delirious quickly got up but almost fell but ran upstairs and close the door.Wonder whats wrong with Delirious.All I want to know was...When will Vanoss wake up?

Vanoss POV:]

I woke up in shocked like I was about to have a heart attack.I realized that I was in someone else room.I wasn't in my room or Delirious....I don't smell his sent in here.I saw Cartoonz walked in and looked at me with confusion. "Man they got in by the eye pretty good.Can you see from it?" "Of course.I could see with both of my eyes." "How come you never told none of us that you were shot?" "I didn't want you guys to worry about me at all." "Evan this isn't funny.You could have die from blood lost.Be happy to you didn't loose that much blood.Anyway just take it easy and you'll be fine.I might check on you tomorrow.You can go now." Cartoonz said walking away and I got up.I noticed that my shirt was suit from the top was off but I was still wearing my suit.I walked back to my room but I Delirious on the floor and his sent went to me straight away. "Jonathan..." He turned around witha red face and he needs his pills.I looked through the bags and found them.I quickly too out 2 and put them in Delirious mouth.He smiled weakly and lay his head on me. "Jon...Are you okay?" "Y-Yeah...I feel better now.Thank you." He licked my neck and I wasn't sure if he was in heat or not. "I just don't you to suffer from your heat."  "Also I can't be in heat infront of the guys.I hate it when my heat goes off until I get pregnant." "Yeah I know.Don't worry when your ready.We could do it but we have to be marry before we do it." We laughed and we were just cuddling on the floor.Delirious quickly got off of me and face palm. "I'm so sorry Vanoss.I forgot that you were hurt.Also can you see with your eye?" "Yeah.I'm fine.Its just a gun shot.Also what makes you think that I can't see?" "You have a scar on your right eye." He showed me a mirror and I saw a huge scar on my right eye.I was surprised that I could still see and he seem worried.I smiled and messed his hair up. "I'm sure Jonathan.I could see...Anyway let's get out of these dirty clothes before we go out." I said and he laughed.While we were changing I got alittle peek when Delirious was in his boxers.He turned to looked at me and I quickly look away while blushing.After I got in my clothes I noticed Delirious smirked. "Damn Vanoss~!If you wanted this ass than you gotta beg for it little wolfie." He joked around and walked out the room.I'm so going to kill him when he gets his ass over here.That ass is all mine and only mine.

__

Sorry for the long wait...I was busy and I was watching a winter performance.Except....My ex-girlfriend was in my show.Yay!I get to suffer!Also a boy was holding my hand and started to cuddling on me all day....Just why....Anyway I hopefully you enjoy and I'll see you guys later....Bye!

Bye!