Chapter 18-"The Deal"

Vanoss POV:]

I went to upstairs to check on my and he looks like he hasn't slept. It was time to finally stop Pain and free everyone... Mini and Wild Cat went to go find Jacob since he escaped when we were busy. "Delirious... I-" He looked at me with weak eyes. "J-Just come back in time okay..." I smiled and kissed him on the lips before I put my mask on. I was holding his hand and I felt so terrible for leaving his side. I let go of his hands before I left. I head downstairs and everyone was waiting. "Luke... Keep them safe." "You can always count on me Evan." "We don't have much time. We need to go, I feel it. I already got the scent and location. Craig and Tyler will bring Jacob back here Luke so be careful " I said. "Let's go!" I yelled out and I can't believe that the wolf side of me was actually helpful. I thought it was only helpful for Delirious but I caught the scent for Dr.Pain... We all got into cars and head out.

Cartoonz POV:]

<30 minutes later>

I was leaning on the wall as Bryce went to do Mini's job while he's go. We heard the yelling and I rushed upstairs. I checked in Delirious and seem really pale. He was breathing heavily and he was in so much pain. "Delirious! What's wrong?" He look at me in tears and his ears were down. "O-O-Oh! OH MY! BRYCE CONTACT VANOSS RIGHT AWAY!" "LUKE HELP! THEY ARE HERE AGAIN! OHM CAN'T HOLD THEM OFF!" I looked back and forth... "Jonathan... Breathe and think about happy thoughts. I'll be back, I won't let them get near you." He nodded as I grab a gun and ran downstairs to help Bryce and Ohm.

How did they even find us? There are so many that Ohm got pinned down. "Bryce! Take the gun and protect Delirious! I'll hold them off" he nodded and I handed him a gun as he ran upstairs. "Ohm! I'm coming!" I did my best and I was able to get Ohm back up. All of them were killed or knocked out. We heard someone laughing and we quickly ran upstairs. Once we got to the door they were gone. "NO!BRYCE AND DELIRIOUS ARE GONE!" I slam my hand on the wall. "I don't even understand who got them without us looking or noticing? Unless we are not alone. Ohm, stay close to me." We had our guns loaded.

I noticed something and I knew where they were... I pointed my gun at the door. "I know your there. Come out!" "Woah... Such a cleaver guy~ You know, Dr.Pain should make you a Neko like me." They came out and they are a cat... "Hmmm... Your male Cat friend, didn't look well... But your so cute you little Devil. Sadly, I can't let you pass." "Oh yeah. Bring it on!" I said pointing the gun at her. And she quickly pin me down. "Oh~! Someone's not quick enough!" "Kelly! Stop playing with them. I got bunny boy, let's go." Someone said and all of a sudden everything went black. The next thing I know, I see the guys and we are all together except Vanoss. I felt my eye in so much pain. What the fuck happen?

<Back to Vanoss... (An hour later)>

Vanoss POV:]

Dr. Pain started laughing since we were getting our asses kick by ky own kind. I growled but I heard door opened. When I turn to see who it was... My heart just drop into a million of pieces. "Oh~ goodie! More fun!" "Good job Scar." He said and I ran towards Delirious as I growled at Scar. "Calm down lover boy." He backed away and I hold on to him. Delirious was breathing heavily and was really in pain. He hold my hand really tightly as I yelped. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!HAND! HAND!" He let go and I whimpered. I couldn't feel my hand but I knew I kept growling. "Now... Take those trespassers into their cages-" "WAIT! BOSS! I FOUND 2 MEN THAT YOU CAN HELP FIX! 1 DEVIL AND 1 BUNNY!" I saw Cartoonz and Ohm knocked out. I look at Delirious and lay my head on him. "Please... Stay strong... And forgive me for what I'm about to do baby..." I said letting go but giving him my mask.

I looked at Dr. Pain and put my hands up. "Hey Dr. Pain, Can we make a little Deal." "Really BatOwl? You lost thing but I'll hear you out." "If you let got of my mate and my friends...." I sigh and felt tears in my eyes. "I will stay here with you mating with your females nekos." I heard the guys yelling and saying 'Don't do it! Evan no! Please don't!' I started crying and show no feel other than sadness. "So you will give yourself up for your friends and Mate to be safe and protected." "Yes! That's if we have a deal! But... I will let you know! If I see my kids or my mate or my friends here, hurt or turned into Nekos... The deals off!" I yelled as I fell into my knees. "E-E-Evan... No... Please." I look at Delirious and he was whimpering and crying. "Okay BatOwl, or should I say Evan, you have a deal. You have 1 minute to say goodbye and that's it!" He said and his guards stopped. I ran towards Delirious and holding him tightly. The guys gave me a group up as I cried loud. "I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH... I LOVE YOU FUCKERS..." "We're gonna miss you Evan." "Just promise me that you and the kids will be okay Jon... Be safe..." "E-Evan... I love you Wolfie." He said hold my hand. I smiled and cried to see my lovely husband.. My last time seeing him. "I-I love you too Kitty..." I said before they drag me away from them. "NO!!!!" I heard them crying and they were gone... I will never see them again...