Chapter 8-"Mating"

Marcel POV:]

Where are we?I was sitting in a room with Scotty and Jiggly.They just woke up like me.The weird part was we still had our guns and mask.I saw them pulling Delirious to somone and he was yelling and screaming.What the hell are they going to do to Delirious.I really don't want to know.We got up and Scotty try to open the door. "Fuck!Its lock!" "No shit!Maybe try shooting the glass dum-" Scotty shot the glass and it worked.The alarm went off and we run as fast as we can.We got most of us out but where's Vanoss.I ran to a room and I saw Evan.He didn't have his shirt on or his mask.Just his pants.I came in and I got close he just whimper. "Evan come on we...." He looked at me with a chain around his neck and he seem like he was crying."Marcel...." "Yes Evan?" "Leave me be....Get Jonathan..." "Don't worry I'll get you out-" "No...Get Delirious out of here!I'll be fine on my own." "Evan I-" He looked at me and I sigh. "Okay but you only got 2 hours to get out but if you don't get out than we'll come and get you!" "Okay..." I left Vanoss alone and went to find Delirious.I never knew Vanoss cared about Delirious that much.Please be okay...If you not than we are coming to get you Vanoss...

Vanoss POV:]

Marcel left and people were after him.I couldn't stop thing what they made me do to Delirious.

__

I woke up and we were on a bed I was really confuse and I didn't see my Owl mask or my shirt anywhere.I saw Delirious which he was just like me.Shirtless and he didn't have his mask.His heat was really strong which I lost control with myself.I pinned him to the bed and he was already blushing.I felt my face heat up and Delirious just kissed me.I kissed back and it started from there.I bit his lip so I could get in and he let me.I was exploring his mouth.I want him so badly.I want to claim him.I want a family with him.I went down to his neck and started giving hickeys to Jonathan.Jonathan started moaning like crazy until he started purring when I got to his good stop.I started licking and sucking it.His body was delicious. "Fuck me!" Delirious moaned and I want him to moan my name.I went down to his chest ans started sucking his nipple while I rub the other one.He was moaning that I felt his body shiffer and I look at him.I gave him more kisses but he went down to my pants.That dirty kitty.Someone's excited to see their alpha without any clothes.He pulled my pants down and I smirked.I took off my pants and he took off his.We were on our boxer but Delirious took off his boxer so he was naked.

He was already hard and I went to his dick and licked the tip. "A-Ah~!E-Evan~!Ngh~!" I started sucking Delirious dick and he was moaning so much that I felt him pull my hair and pulled me to deep throat it.He moaned louder and moaned as well.I started going fast and he was moaning louder and I alomst choked.I felt warm liquid and he let go of me and I wad choking. He cummed in my mouth which his was delicious.Delirious looks so helpless and he's all mine. "Fuck me~!" "Ass up and facing me." He did what I said and I pulled my boxers down and slowly put myself in.I groaned and Delirioud moaned. "Y-Your so big~!" "Y-Your so tight~!" I started thrusting slow until Jonathan wants me to go faster.I did what he said and I started thrusting fast and he moaned loud.I started moaning, man he's so tight! "A-Ah~!H-Ha~!Evan~!" "Moan my name baby~!" He kept moaning my name and I continue thrusting until I cum. "E-Evan~!I'm close....I'm Gonna cum~!" "Cum away.I'm close as well." Jonathan started cumming and it was on both of us.I started cumming inside of him and he moaned really loud.I got out of him and lay down next to him.I pulled him close and I felt his tail trying to wrap his tail around mine.I pulled my tail and pulled him close to me to cuddle. "I love you so much." "I love you too." "Evan..." "Yes?" "Please don't leave me alone." I laughed and kissed him one final time. "I will never leave you alone..."

__

The next thing I know.I woke up with my pants up and chained up and there was an alarm.I didn't see Jonathan.I saw Marcel come in and he looked at me.He try to get me out but I was so confuse and was happening? "Marcel...." "Yes Evan?" "Leave me be....Get Jonathan..." "Don't worry I'll get you out-" "No...Get Delirious out of here!I'll be fine on my own." "Evan I-" I looked at him and he sigh. "Okay but you only got 2 hours to get out but if you don't get out than we'll come and get you!" "Okay..." Marcel left and I try to break free.Hopefully Jonathan gets out of here....

Delirious POV:]

I felt tears in my eyes as they cuff me.There was shooting and I felt really sick all of the sudden. "Jonathan!Jonathan!" I heard Cartoonz yelling my name. "Over here!" He went up to me and uncuff me.He helped me up and we were running out.I saw Everyone running until we made it back to Mini's house.I'm just so happy right now but how would Evan feel about it.Now I think about it, where is Vanoss?I sat down cause I randomly felt dizzy. "Delirious are you alright?" Cartoonz said heading by my side.I didn't want to tell the guys. "Y-Yeah....I'm fine...I just want to see Vanoss...Where is he?I need to see him." Everything was quiet and Wild Cat got queit like he knew about me and Vanoss.I think its time to tell them....Evan...I know your going to hate yourself but I'm pregnant with your pups....

__

*gasp*Delirious got prego!OH.....Wait I forgot they been using condoms when they have sex but Vanoss didn't have a condom so Delirious got pregnant.I'm an idiot!Sorry science teacher explain a lot of things about sex along with my favorite teacher....Why do I remember this if I forget easily?!

Why do I remember this if I forget easily?!

Umm...Bye!