Chapter 15-"Spending time Together"

Cartoonz POV:]

Months has past and we been busy more then ever. Vanoss been so busy that Delirious feel lonely. I decided to hang out with him but he's always down. "Hey Jonathan. Is something wrong?" I said and he just rubs his stomach. "I-Its nothing." Delirious said looking at me. "Come on buddy, I known you for years. What's wrong?" Delirious ears went down and he looks like he was about to cry. I hugged him and he covered his face on my chest. I never see him breaking down before. "I-I-I just feel like E-Evan has n-n-no time for m-me." "Hey, You know he's trying his best. He just wants you safe. Tell you what, since your gonna have your baby soon. You wanna go see the gender?" "Y-Yes please!" Delirious said almost yelling. "Okay but first put your Neko ears and tails away." I said petting his head. He started purring and he smiled. I wiped his tears. I got up and look for the guys. I went down stairs where they had a little meeting. "Jacob wouldn't say much but he knows Dr.Pain. We just need to know his next move." I looked at them and knocked. Everyone looked at me. "You need something Luke?" "Yeah, I was going to need the keys for a car so I could take Delirious out. He need fresh air." "Alright but before you take him out, I need to talk to him." Vanoss said walking away. The guys kept talking and I went to join them. "Tyler, can you give me the keys. I know you have the keys." "Why don't you ask Mini?" "Isn't Mini your boyfriend?" I said and everyone laughed when Wild Cat's reactions. A few minutes later, Vanoss came back pissed off. He hand me the keys and I thanks him. He was growling, I could hear it. "Luke! Be careful... I'm trusting you with my family. If anything happens to them, your the one to blame." Vanoss growled and I nodded. I headed upstairs and Delirious was sitting there quiet and crying. "Jon? Are you okay?" Delirious got up and he nodded. We head to the car and it was quiet. I started the car and head towards the hospital. "Delirious? What did Vanoss say to you?" "It's nothing." "Well he said something to make you cry." "I-Its just that... He explained why he doesn't hangout with me. He's been giving me space and keeps working on stopping Dr. Pain. I told him maybe we should throw a baby shower but it's too dangerous or not a perfect time. He only cares about that stupid mission." Delirious explained. A lot, and I did noticed Vanoss been growling more than ever. He also been distanced with everyone. "Maybe he's just stress out and is worried that if he doesn't stop Dr.Pain than he might hurt you. He's just looking out for you Delirious. He's your husband after all. He's looking out for his family and making sure that your safe. He doesn't want to stop because he just want the mission to end so he can spend time with you." I explained and sometimes people do that for the ones they love. "Like, Evan is stress. He's been growling at everyone in the house hold and he's been up for days trying to think of the plans. He's doing the best he can. So, don't get mad at him for being like that. He's trying and you should know that he has a lot on his mind." I said and Delirious sigh. "Your right. We all probably stressed him out and he's been so busy that he forgot what's important to him." Delirious said and we kept talking until I parked the car. "We're here." I said as we both got out of the car. I made an appointment with a doctor and we were in a waiting room. Delirious didn't seem happy but I didn't know what to do... He kept the neko side of him away from me for years. "Mr. Denis?" The nurse called and we went for a little check up. I was by his side for the whole time when the doctor was checking on him and his baby. I went out for a bit to leave Jonathan alone and the doctor. I'm glad that he's having a child but Vanoss needs to stop worrying about the mission so much that he's also stressing Delirious out with their baby. I was using my phone until someone tapped me. "Excuse me but are you the father of the baby?" "Huh?! Oh! No, I'm not the father. I am just a close friend. The father is busy right now." I said almost panicking. "Oops... My bad. You just look like a father and you looked like you two would be a cute couple. Anyway, the doctor would like to see you." The nurse said and I stopped using my phone. I went to the room, where Delirious was and he looked at me with a big smile. "Okay so your the father right?" The doctor said and Delirious started laughing and I was getting so fucking pissed. "Luke's not the father. My husband is busy right now. He's a close friend of mine." Delirious explain the doctor face palm himself and I started laughing. "Forgive me Luke. I just wanted to let you know the gender. But I see that it's going to be a surprise for the gender?" "Yes." "Okay. So Mr.Denis is going to have a girl and a boy. Which he's having twins." I was really surprise and Delirious giggled. "Oh my god! That's fantastic news!" "Well then, your the only first people who isn't shocked about having twins. Anyway he's free to go." "Thank you." I helped Delirious and we were heading home. We got in the car to make a little stop to get some food. "So, your happy?" "Of course I am! I'm going to be a dad! But.... How would Evan react if he doesn't even want to know the genders?" Delirious explain and the smile faded away quickly. "Hey don't worry about it. We're figure it out." I said and he smiled. "Thank you Luke." He said before we stopped.

<A few hours later>

Vanoss POV:]

Its almost midnight and they are not here yet. I was spacing back and forth. "Evan calm down, you know Cartoonz can protect Delirious." "I know but its my love, my family. I rarely spend any time with them." I said as I sat down and sigh. "I feel like I'm being a bad father and husband at the same time." I said putting my head down of shame. My heard someone unlocking the doors and laughter was behinded it. I looked up and saw Delirious and Cartoonz laughing. "Then she said. Why the fuck can I fucking have the dick? I'm an old enough girl to know bullshit like that!" "OH MY GOD LUKE! STOP!!! I CAN'T BREATH!" Delirious seems to be happy. I went up to him but walked pass me. I grab his hand and he looks at me. "Jon?" He took his hand away and went upstairs. I just felt my heart break into a million pieces. He didn't say a word to me and slam the door. "Evan?" I felt Cartoonz patted my back and I went outside for some fresh air. I look at the sky and it was so beautiful. I started howling at the moon since I really didn't want anymore seeing me in my pain. I just want to apologize to Delirious.... That's all I ask.

__

I almost forgot about this since I found my first horror movie I watched when I was younger. Anyway...

To be continue...