8 days left...

Taehyung pouted at his phone while he was laying on the hotel bed using Jimin's thigh as a pillow. Jimin looked down at him questioningly.

"What's up Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Hyunnie isn't texting me back." Taehyung huffed.
,
"If you're asking about my sister, he won't tell you either." Jungkook spoke up from where he was laying down, which happened to be on Jimin's other thigh.

"I can't believe you and your brother kept this secret from me." Taehyung whined.

"We promised her that we wouldn't talk about it." Jungkook sighed.

It hurt him to kept such a big secret away from the rest of the group, but he had to. He couldn't go against his sister's only wish. Jimin looked at the two resting on his thighs and fiddled with both of their hair trying to make small braids.

"If that's what she wanted, there's not much we can do Taetae." Jimin said softly giggling to himself as he successfully intertwined their blonde and black hair.

"I know... I just thought they would trust me enough to say that they at least had another sibling."

"If my brother or I said we had a sibling, you would just keep begging to meet them until I got guilty and showed you." Jungkook frowned.

"Stop your bickering. I have a headache and if anyone else fucking talks, I will resort to violence." Yoongi grumbled walking into room he shared with Jungkook.

They all went silent as Yoongi made his way to the bed across from them and layed down completely exhausted.

"Why are you so tired? Did you have to fix something Namjoon Hyung broke?" Jimin asked curiosly.

"Yes. I went out with Hobi to get lunch and then Namjoon just had to try working out." Yoongi groaned into his pillow. "I'm not even tall enough to fix half that shit."

The three boys collected on Jungkook's temporary bed all tried to hold back their laughter. Jimin was the first to break and accidentally slapped Taehyung as he lost control of his body. Jungkook began laughing after hearing Taehyung whine. He tried to sit up but his hair had become connected to the second youngest.

"Ow! Jiminie! What did you do to our hair?" Jungkook cried out.

"I made it pretty!" Jimin giggled and started to undo the French braid that held Jungkook to Taehyung.

Yoongi looked at them amused before he reached into his bag and took painkillers. He swallowed them quickly while the others were distracted then laid on his stomach.

"Hey. One of you three massage my back before I kick you out of the room."

The maknae line glanced at each other. Jungkook smirked and copied Yoongi's position.

"My back too! I bet Jiminie can get my knots out better than Tae can."

"LIES." Taehyung shouted before jumping on top of Jungkook. "No one can beat me."

Jimin gave Taehyung a challenging glare and jumped over onto Yoongi's bed.

"First one to make them fall asleep and get all the knots out wins." Jimin declared.

"Deal!"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook let out a statifying moan as the 95' liners worked on massaging their backs. A small vibration came from Jungkook's phone signalling that he had received a text. He pulled it out and quickly dimmed his screen so Taehyung couldn't see his conversation.

Big_sis: hey!!

Kookie💙: what do u want? My hyungs are with me

Big_sis: I just wanted to know what I should wear

Kookie💙: ask Junghyun or your stylist

Big_sis: ugh. I mean for when I meet your band

Kookie💙: oh

Big_sis: I was thinking about cutting my hair to more of a bob cut style. Yes or no?

Kookie💙: sure

Big_sis: you are seriously no help

Kookie💙: get Junghyun's help

Kookie💙: and wear baggy clothes

Kookie💙: WEAR SOMTHING CUTE N SEXY. WJO ARE YU

Jungkook panicked and quickly snatched his phone back from Taehyung's grasp. He sent a glare at the older but remained silent to not bother Yoongi. Taehyung just stuck his tongue out and smacked Jungkook's ass signalling him to lay down again.

Big_sis: .....

Kookie💙: that was Tae, I swear

Big_sis: I guess it was someone Keke

Big_sis: Tae is the one Junghyun likes, right?

Kookie💙: yee

Big_sis: Keke he sounds cute

Kookie💙: *gags*

Big_sis: ;)

Jungkook scrunched his face completely grossed out and shut his phone off. This is why I don't talk to her. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes allowing the relaxing pressure on his back lure him to sleep.