Talking

The six eager boys all began to bombard Ji Eun with all sort of questions. Some we're about her private life and childhood while others were about being a successful solo artist. She shrunk back slightly, unable to answer any question because of how they kept talking. Namjoon noticed her becoming uncomfortable and decided to take action.

"Hey! One at a time, alright? Give her some time to answer." Namjoon spoke out making the others go silent. "We'll start with Tae then make out way around the room."

Ji Eun gave him a thankful smile, which he gladly returned with his dimples showing. She turned her attention to Taehyung before she started staring too long.

"Noona, tell me a story about Hyunnie and Jungkook." Taehyung asked with excitement.

"Well my favorite story has to do with the scar Jungkookie has on his cheek." Ji Eun laughed as Junghyun groaned. "So Jungkookie was about 9 when this all happened. Junghyunie had just bought his own computer and was watching some videos not appropriate for little Kookie."

Junghyun rolled his eyes disapprovingly while all the members sat on the edge of their seats waiting to hear more. Jungkook smirked at Junghyun knowing he was getting exposed and comfortably leaded back on Yoongi's shoulder.

"So Jungkookie thought it was just a movie and he wanted to see too, he said it wasn'tfar that Junghyun was watching the movie alone. Of course Jungkook tried to steal the computer which ended up with them playing tug-a-war with it until Junghyun's hand slipped and the laptop snapped back hitting Jungkook's soft little baby face." Ji Eun finished making the boys laugh.

"Which movie was it?" Jimin asked curiously.

"The Warmest Color is Blue. It's a gay French movie. I had to bleach my eyes after catching a glimpse of the screen."

"Oh, I've seen that m" Namjoon smirked. "I never took Junghyun as the guy to watch some girls getting it on."

"It was a confusing time in my life and I was curious" Junghyun defended trying to beat out his own embarrassment. Luckily for him, Jimin couldn't hold his question back any more and blurted it out.

"Are you a virgin?!"

Jungkook choked on air hearing Jimin's sudden question. Yoongi chuckled and put an arm around Jungkook's waist with his thumb rubbing small circles in his thigh to comfort him

"Uh...since my two over protective brothers are here, no. But actually." Ji Eun sent Jimin a small wink to secretly tell him that she wasn't.

Jimin giggled with the new information while Junghyun stared at her with his jaw hanging open. Taehyung closed it for him and pecked his cheek to give him a small distraction so he would go all 'big brother mode' in front of everyone. Ji Eun looked next to her to avoid her brother's looks and faced Jin.

"Do you have a question for me?"

"How are you so pretty? What's your secret for having such flawless skin?" Jin asked in awe.

"I really have no idea. I like to eat raw fish and I guess it's supposed to be good for your skin and health. I use a lot of beauty products too. I can't remember the names because my stylist just gives it to me and makes we use it. She's a lot of fun." Ji Eun smiled.

"Now for my question," Namjoon spoke bringing the focus to him. "Are you currently seeing anyone right now?"

"Hyung!" Jungkook cried out. " You can't just ask my sister that!"

"I wanna know this too!" Jimin jumped up only to be pulled back down by Junghyun.

"I am currently single. If you were wanting to know my sexuality, I'm straight but gay for my best friend. Like who wouldn't be gay for Suzy?" Ji Eun laughed lightly to herself and sat back on the couch. The boys nodded in agreement.