Big Sis

Big_sis: jungkookieeeee when will you be back in Korea??

Kookie💙: next week

Big_sis: rlly?? I have time off next week. Wanna meet up?

Kookie💙: is it safe for us too? Your fans and my fans...

Kookie💙: they might see us

Big_sis: I could go to your dorm. No one would see me

Kookie💙: um..no

Big_sis: Plzzzz I want to see my baby brother

Kookie💙: ew

Big_sis: what are you so scared of? We used to be so close

Kookie💙: I don't trust my members with you

Kookie💙: you're too pretty for them.

Kookie💙: They're all perverts

Big_sis: I knoooow. You say that all the time

Big_sis: but they all seem nice. I run into Jin once

Kookie💙: what?! When??

Big_sis: it was backstage at an award show

Big_sis: please let me come over. Just this once

Kookie💙: /sigh/ fine

Big_sis: yes!

Kookie💙: but you have to disguise yourself

Kookie💙: so they won't know your famous

Big_sis: Deal! See you soon~

Kookie💙: byebye

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair fustrated. He can't believe that he just gave into his sister's pleads. Jungkook's biggest fear was letting his members meet his sister. Not only could they all be complete perverts, he didn't want them falling for her.

"Hey Jungkookie! What's wrong? You look stressed out?" Jungkook's short hyung asked skipping over with his messy hair bouncing.

"It's nothing Jimin hyung." Jungkook sighed.

"Is it the fans and stuff? We'll only be here a few more days."

"I like America, it's just... My sister want to me with me?"

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" Jimin shouted in his ear and earned the interest of the other members.

"Sister? I thought you had a brother." Taehyung said joining the conversation.

"I do. I have an older sister and brother. I just...didn't want you guys to know about her." Jungkook said shyly.

"Are you embarrassed of us?" Jin asked feeling hurt. Jungkook saw that pain in his eyes and see left speechless.

"Don't be hard on Jungkookie. It's a protective brother thing, nothing personal. Heck, I didn't want you guys to meet Dawon but you guys did anyway." Hoseok smiled at Jungkook understanding his situation.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook returned the smile and hoped the other members would understand.

Eventually they all left to return to their previous works. Namjoon was heading back to the studio with Hoseok to work on his mixtape and a few new songs, Jimin went with Jin to help make a snack, Taehyung skipped back to his room, and Yoongi stayed with Jungkook.

"Let take a walk." Yoongi suggested and snatched one of Hoseok's bucket hats before walking outside.

Jungkook gulped putting on a black baseball hat before following Yoongi outside. The two walked together in a mutal silence. The sun was slowly sinking down into the distance making the warm air chilly.

"Tell me what's bothering you." Yoongi finally spoke up as they reached a bridge. "It's more that 'my friends meeting my sister', isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is."

Jungkook sighed and looked out across the glimmering river. Yoongi nodded and waited for the other to continue.

"There's some things about my sister. She... is really special to me. And she really amazing. She can sing, she's funny, and she's pretty."

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook and raised his eyebrow. Jungkook looked down at his hands unsure of how to continue.

"She has a secret. A really big secret. I'm scared that something bad will happen and her secret will become public."

"What's so bad about her secret? Is it life threatening? We could help her."

"No, it's not like that. But if word gets around, it could end her career."

"Her career?"

"Hyung, I really trust you not to say anything to anyone. But my sister, she's a celebrity too."

Yoongi gapped at his confession. A celebrity. His sister was a celebrity. Yoongi pulled the other into a comforting hug. Jungkook had looked like he was mentally beating himself up for revealing part of her true identity.

"She worked so hard to get where she is at now... I don't want to ruin that." Jungkook sniffed.

"I'll help you Jungkook. I may not know much, but I am really glad you were able to tell me." Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's back to comfort him. "Now, when is she planning to visit?"

"Two days after we get back to Korea." Jungkook mumbled.

"We can make a plan by then. We'll make sure she stays safe."

"She's a handful, just a warning." Jungkook smiled.

"I have to deal with you and Taehyung on a daily basis. I think I can handle it." Yoongi chuckled.

~~~~

New story! This was just an idea that popped into my mind one day. So here is another fail of a story~