Waking Up Bangtan

"Shh!" Her soft hands quickly covered Jungkook's mouth, hoping none of the band members had heard Jungkook's out burst.

His already shocked eyes grew even wider realizing he just called her name out. She slowly removed her hand and smiled at him ruffling his already messy hair.

"I missed you." Jungkook whispered.

"I'm so sorry that i have been a bad sister and haven't been around much to support your career. I hope you can forgive me." Her soft brown eyes pleaded in the dark room but their was just enough light for Jungkook to see her.

"Don't be sorry.."

"Jungkook-ah, shut up and go back to sleep." The smaller boy who had a surprisingly low voice grumbled and twisted in Jungkook's arms. "I'm still sleepy."

Jungkook froze suddenly remember that he was holding another member in his arms. In front of his sister, who was smirking at him. He tried to nudge his member awake but he just smacked Jungkook's arm and hid his face into his chest.

"I'll go show her around the dorm. Get some more sleep Jungkook, I dont think Yoongi is going to let go of you anytime soon anyway." The tall guy that showed her to the room chuckled from the bed across the small room.

"But-"

"That sounds like a good idea." She winked at Jungkook  and stood up. "Junghyunie is here too, just so you know. I won't scare the your band too much." She laughed and nodded to the man that Jungkook refered to as Jin.

He smiled at her and showed her out of the room closing the door behind himself so Jungkook would not be able to hear them talk at all.

"Let me properly introduce myself, I am Kim Seokjin. I am the oldest in the band. Just call me Jin, it's easier to remember." He smiled and offered arm. 

"Well, I wasn't planning on revealing my name until i was able to meet everyone, but i guess you heard Jungkookie already." She grinned and hooked his arm with Jin's. "I am Jeon Ji Eun but to the public, my slur name is Lee."

"I have to say, I really admire your music." Jin chuckled walking down the hallway back to the living room. "It's a pleasure meeting you, Ms IU." Jin whispered in her ear sending shivers down her back.

Jin glanced over at the couch to see the new couple in their own little world. Taehyung sitting on Junghyun's lap facing him and seemed to be telling some wild story that might not have even happened. Junghyun just continued to nod and smile completely entertained by Taehyung's stories. Neither realized the new pair walking into the room. Jin sighed at the lack of notice.

"Have you eaten yet? I can make you breakfast while my wonderful band members drag themselves out of bed."

Ji Eun looked up at him and nodded excitedly offering her assistance but Jin politely declined her offer and went to the kitchen to make breakfast to welcome her into the Bangtan dorm. She smiled and plopped down on the couch next to Taehyung and Junghyun.

"I always thought you were kidding when you said your Little Tae was crazy handsome, he really is good looking." She spoke up to gain their attention.

"Hyunnie.. your sister said you call me-" Taehyung rolled his eyes back pretended to pass out and nearly feel off Junghyun's lap but luckily, he was caught in time.

Junghyun sent his sister a small glare which she returned before looking at Taehyung again. She leaned forward and poked his cheek while he continued to be 'unconscious'. Taehyung snapped upwards falling off the side of Junghyun's lap.

"His face is so soft." Ji Eun giggled.

"It is, now stop hitting on him. You promised you wouldn't."Junghyun complained nudging her.