Have a Little Fun - Prologue

"You make me sick Minsik"

"How long did it take you to come up with that" he smirked

"Longer than it should have." she laughed hanging her head down in shame. He laughed even louder and longer making her pout cutely.

"Stop laughing I swear" she finally let out the laughter she had been holding in pushing his arm away from where it was positioned on her waist.

"Alright alright I'm sorry" he chuckled scooting in closer to her, as if it was even possible for him to get closer than he already was. Her scent was intoxicating so much so that he had lost all sense of self and started mentally undressing her.

Minsik placed his finger on her chin and guided her face to look at him.
Kara's heart started to pound in her chest but she kept her cool deciding to go with the flow and tease him.

"Why are you so close huh? I don't think my boyfriend would be happy if he saw this" she joked maintaining their eye contact. Intentionally she slowly licked her lips and that alone sent chills down his spine.

"What are we doing" He whispered. His eyes flickered between her eyes and lips glossed over with saliva causing him to lick his lips in response. He'd been fighting the urge to kiss her since she walked in.

"We're having a little fun, that's all."