IX

K
You're all talk no action sik if you're feeling froggy, leap and stop wasting your energy sending me useless text messages

K-Sik
Lol what does that even mean?

K
You know exactly what that means so the next time you text me it better be to tell me you're in front of my house.

K-Sik
Kara where is all this coming from? What is wrong with you? I don't know what's gotten into you recently but it's fucking crazy and I don't know if I like it?

K
You obviously have a lot to say to me so come and see me about it.

K-Sik
Kara?
What?

K
You're so fucking clueless sometimes it's unbelievable.
To make it simple for you what I'm saying is that there's evidently sexual tension between us that hasn't gone away so we should sort it out once and for all. Don't you agree?

K-Sik
I'm unaware of this so called sexual tension you speak of Kara I think we just need to talk it out. You're obviously not okay with us not being together anymore

K
Haha. I find it funny you think I'm feeling some type of way about our break up.  It doesn't seem like you're over it either since you're always in my phone ?

K-Sik
Don't forget I was the one that broke up with you lol of course I'm over it.  You're not and that's okay so ill come over and we can talk?

K
Talk? Ha sure. Anyway I'm free all day tomorrow. Let's get it over and done with.
Don't call my phone again until you're in front of my house and I'm serious.