XIII - PRT II

Nothing could prepare Minsik for the wrath that Kara was about to rain down on him, or so she thought.

While he chilled in his studio drafting a few new verses, Kara drove her car through the city like a mad woman. She had never been so angry with him before but was that simply the sexual frustration she felt from not seeing him for a good week or was she really angry that he couldn't keep his mouth shut. How dare he share their personal information with someone else, more importantly why sungmin?

She stormed up to the door of his studio, momentarily pausing at all the memories that seemed to come rushing back.
Kara quickly came back to her sense and pushed her way into the studio. Minsik spun around in his chair almost unfazed by her presence. The smile he gave her was almost as teasing as it was sarcastic, like he knew why she was there.

"What a nice surprise babe not one I expected though?"

"Cut the bull Minsik"

"Well hello to you too, how was your day?"

"Tell me why sungmin gave me an entire lecture on us still seeing each other and then when I proceeded to ask him how he knew he told me you told him?!"

"Yeah. I told my best friend my business what's the problem?"

"This is our business! Between the both of us and only us! What the fuck Sik?"
The studio went quiet for a second as Minsiks eyes scanned her from head to toe. He couldn't focus on the penetrating stare she thought she was giving, instead his gaze drifted over the tight fitting white shirt and skinny jeans combo she had on that made her figure stand out. All he wanted was his skin on hers and those clothes were in the way.

"Is it bad that all I can think about right now is how good you'd look without your clothes on?"

"Fuck you" she hissed

"Please do" he chuckled

"Ugh fuck this. I'm leaving. Just keep your mouth shut" in an angry strop she grabbed the bag she threw on the studio couch before heading towards the exit with Minsik heavy on her tail. Just as Kara reached for the door handle he grabbed her hand and spun her so that her back was flat against the door and she couldn't leave yet alone move.

"I can't help but feel you came here for something more Kara. After all you've got my number? You could have called me, you usually do anyway" he teased with a wide smirk on his face. As he towered over her all he could see was this submissive female whose anger was sexually motivated and that filled him such an arrogant level of confidence

"I'm so tempted to wipe that ugly ass smirk off your face" she breathed out

"Mm I love when you get aggressive with me, makes me regret the day I left you even more."

"Get off me or I swear to god I'll..." she was caught off guard by how confident he was now acting. Right from the moment she walked through the door he was radiating a disgusting amount of confidence and while she had been trying to ignore it that was now proving difficult.

"What? You swear what? You'll kiss me, tell me how much you hate me then beg for more?"

With his right hand he took control of both her hands locking them over her head. Not once did he break their eye contact and that only added to the raging fire in both of them. With his free hand he locked the door to avoid any avoidable disturbances.

"If you tell me to stop princess, I will." Kara was bored of all the talking Minsik liked to do so she took initiative and began the kiss. A deep tongue filled kiss dripping with lust. She knew damn well this is what she came for. This is what she missed. This is what she wanted.