XI

K
"I really didn't want to have to text you because that wasn't my plan, but when I see you posting old pictures of me on your instagram I have to question your motives."

K-Sik
"You're stalking my gram now?"

K
"Not close. I just want to know why my picture is on your page?"

K-Sik
"First off no one knows it's you, second of all I post whatever I want on my feed."

K
"I know it's me, our friends know it's me, anyone who knew about us knows it's me wtf. Besides is that shit appropriate? Especially after you spent the past week posting pictures of you and your new "girlfriend" lol."

K-Sik
"Why did you write girlfriend in quotation marks? She is my girlfriend lol."

K
"Sure. She was definitely your girlfriend when you were at my house dicking me down like your life depended on it huh?"

K-Sik
"Kara. You've been moving extremely petty recently and this isn't like you, do you need to see me again?"

K
"I was cool until you decided to share our personal memories on the internet. Who's the one reminiscing with old pictures. If anything, it seems like you need to see me cause one last time evidently wasn't enough for you."

K-Sik
"I miss the old you Kara. The you before we broke up and you became the bitter ex. Maybe one last time wasn't enough for you and you miss me just as much as I miss you."

K
"So that's what this was about? You knew I'd message you about the picture and that way you could work your way back into my panties? You're smarter than I thought sik."

K-Sik
"Don't act like you don't miss me. I know you miss us."

K
"I missed you explaining what your girlfriend thought about the picture."

K-Sik
"She liked it. Told her it was when I was experimenting with photography."

K
"And she believed that shit?! You? A whole Kwon Minsik, experimenting with photography? LOL. Wow she may just be a pretty face after all."

K-Sik
"You ain't gotta do all that."

K
"Whatever. Seeing how needy you are for my attention fills me with pity for you so how about you delete the picture and we can take new ones. This time without the underwear."

K-Sik
"Why are you making me work so hard for something I've already had?"

K
"You obviously can't get enough. I gave you a taste and here you are, running back for more."