XIII - PRT I

Kara arrived at sungmins apartment building knowing he wasn't in but she was willing to wait for him. The last time she properly saw him was at the club that night meaning she had seen Minsik way more than her brother figure.

Just as Kara lit up a cigarette to pass the time a wild sungmin appeared in his typical casual attire of a random black hoodie, cargo pants and converses.

"You know you could always just smoke inside. The doors already open" he said pulling her into a hug

"You should really think about locking your door when you leave. One day Thuggie's gonna grow opposable thumbs, open the door and say fuck it and just leave" she cheekily joked

"Pft with the amount of love I give her she would never" he laughed, took the burning cigarette from her fingers and sat on the steps in front of the entrance as the pair silently but contently continued to destroy their lungs together

Not too long they walked up to Sungmins apartment and as soon as Kara walked in thuggie, sungmins cream tabby cat, snaked herself in between her legs cozying up to her out of familiarity. It took only 2 seconds from the moment she sat down for the cat to find her way onto her lap, get comfortable and effectively proceed to take a nap.

He placed a cold bottle of her favourite drink, that he had just bought from the store, in front of Kara before taking a seat next to her and sinking into the couch. Once again the silence from outside filled the atmosphere but this time it made Kara uncomfortable. Silence wasn't their thing and it only came about when they were smoking or eating. He always had something to talk to her about, whether it was his twin brother that lived overseas or his cat that he gushed over every two seconds. This silence was unnerving.

"Sungmin." She cautiously called out to the guy typing away on his phone

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Mmm, you?" Once again without breaking his focus away from his phone he responded just as plainly as before

"So that's all I'm getting from you today? Responses in the form of grunts?" Kara grumbled in annoyance

"Let me ask you a question and be real with me" he said finally turning to face her

"Okay...?" she responded in a questioning tone wondering where he was going with any of this

"...You and minsik are still fucking around?"

"Is that a question or a statement?" Kara laughed trying to cover up her nervousness. The only two people that could have possibly known was herself and Minsik. Since Kara hadn't told him there was only one other person it could be and right now she didn't want to believe he he would have said anything.

"Well I don't know K you tell me. Are you?"

"Well I don't know either Sungmin, where the hell did you hear this from?" She shot back defensively

"From sik himself" Kara let out an obviously angry sigh and slumped back into the couch. She didn't want to believe that he opened his mouth and spread their personal business to their mutual best friend. How the fuck could he? Her anger had switched from the fact that sungmin knew about her and minsik to the fact that the only reason he knew was because of Minsik

"So it's true?" Sungmin said with a disbelieving laugh.

"Sungmin..."

"Wow Kara really? I expected this kind of thing from minsik but not from you." his disappointed tone was so much more obvious now.

"Can you give me a chance to explain... this?"

"Go on." He said plainly on the outside but was filled with anticipation. Kara on the other hand hesitated. What explanation did she have other than it was what she wanted and all of this started because of her?

"Look it was only meant to be a one time thing but I guess we just got caught up and well... here we are."

"You two aren't over each other and that's okay but think about the other people you're dragging into your shit"

"I'm over him Sungmin I really am." Kara let out a deep sigh and shook her head

"Sure."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. At the end of the day if all hell breaks loose keep me out of it because I warned you. Nothing good is going to come out of this." Sungmin felt slightly regretful and responsible for the situation. Maybe if he had told Kara about Minsik cheating she wouldn't feel any type of attachment to him and would actually move on but it was too late for second thoughts now. It was obvious that she wasn't over Minsik and neither was he because actions spoke louder than words.

"So... do you know where I can find Minsik now?"

————————————————————

DID YALL SEE THIS THOUGH?!?!?
I'M GAGGING!!!

DID YALL SEE THIS THOUGH?!?!?I'M GAGGING!!!

LOOK AT MY BABY BOY. WOW

Okay bye for now :)

Okay bye for now :)