II

"Honestly I would do it if it made him happy"

"Seriously?! You wouldn't be worried that he'd leave you for someone else?"

"I trust him. I trust him a lot."

"I couldn't do it. I can't stand the thought of someone touching my boyfriend. He could beg as much as he wanted but he'd never get a threesome out of me. No fucking way!" Leah scoffed

"I wouldn't go out of my way for one but if Minsik ever asked I'd definitely think about it."

"You're willing to put 2 and a half years on the line for 30 minutes of pleasure?"

"Well for starters I'd hope it lasted longer than 30 minutes"

"You're disgusting"

The pair laughed as Kara started to prep up her make up station. She worked as a celebrity make up with Leah, that's how they met. They were both young and so into the idea of meeting different celebrities, definitely they had met their fair share but eventually that got boring especially for Kara. It was not just a job to get by until she got what she really wanted after all as a job it paid really well. She still enjoyed it, It was just boring now.

"How was your day Kara?" He asked, sitting on the chair in front of the mirror he used to stare at her

"Great until I saw you."

"Why do you always act like you don't love me?" He pouted interlocking his hand with hers. She laughed it off and wiggled her hand out of his. She was used to him flirting with her and she was also used to turning him down on a regular.

"Think about it like this Jaewon, if anyone found out about us we'd be in a lot of trouble. Now that you know can i finish off?" She joked but in a serious tone placing her hand on his knee for a quick second. That was enough for him to get excited, particularly physically.

"Go ahead, but forgive me you were looking into my eyes like you wanted me to fall in love with you" he smirked

"Am I that easy to fall for?"

"Didn't you know? I fall for you every time I see you"

"That doesn't sound like a crush to me, it just sounds like a serious case of vertigo." She chuckled

He burst out laughing at what he felt was a failed attempt of a joke and even though it wasn't funny he liked that she was quick with her responses. She on the other hand found herself hilarious and that was all she needed.

                                ••••

Minsik put his jacket on ready to leave the bar he sat at. One of the few days he was free he decided to grab a drink with a few friends and let loose although the couldn't focus on having fun. He was much more concerned with the fact that he'd been thinking about the girl that sat across the bar from him. The more he thought about her this girl the more he thought about Kara and how much he missed her. He felt guilty for thinking about this girl the way he was, for fantasising about her and honestly if she didn't stop him he wouldn't have acted on it. But she did.

"Sik-k?"

"Heejung? Kim Heejung?" he didn't know her like that but he had seen her model in pictures all over his Instagram. It was no surprise that he knew her, most people did, he'd like a lot of her pictures, left comments and even talked about how hot he found her with Kara because luckily she wasn't the jealous type. After all give credit where it's due.

"Can I just say I'm a huge fan of yours" she swooned sitting next to him focusing her full attention on him

"Thanks. i would have never thought someone like you would listen to my music."

"Next time you shouldn't judge a book by its cover" she giggled

"I've seen your work too and you really know how to work a camera."

"Enough of all the formalities, can i ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He was quiet for a while but stared at her wide eyes unsure of how to answer the question even though it was a simple answer

"Would my answer change where you wanted to take this?" He asked leaning into her. His tone wasn't as innocent as he thought it was.

"No." She purred

"Then Yes." He practically whispered

"Would my answer have changed your response?" She asked leaning in further into him so that her cleavage was on show. He already had his eyes on it from the moment she walked in but still he took the bait and and stole another look before moving back to her eyes. They were now so close to each other that if either of them twitched they probably would have kissed.

"No."

"Then would you like to walk me home?" She slowly asked with a seductive smile

"Sure." He replied returning a seductive smirk