XII

On one of the rare days Kara had off she wanted nothing more than to relax with Daniel in her house and he had no problem with letting her do that.

"You're up already?" He said in awe as he watched her long figure walk out from the room where she had just taken a nap. She had just woken up but she walked like she was a model on a catwalk. Her hips slightly swaying, her long legs gracefully stepping one after the other and the contact her slightly swollen eyes maintained with Daniels was simply hypnotising.

"What do you mean?" She mumbled taking a sip of water from her bottle that was on the table

"You've only been out for 15 minutes" he stated peering at down at his watch

"Feels like it's been an hour" she yawned lazily placing her head on his thigh so she was facing the ceiling. He chuckled at how cute he thought she was and placed a kiss on her forehead followed by a gentle kiss on the lips which she returned. His eyes flickered over the screen in an attempt to concentrate on the supposed comedy but he couldn't and eventually his eyes landed on Kara. Something was bothering him.

"You're my girl and I love you, you know that right?" While a smile crept up on her lips, her eyebrows slightly furrowed out of confusion as to why this was so out of the blue, particularly the last part.

"Of course I do babe"

"I would never let anyones opinion come between us or what we have, you know that?" At this point Kara was aware that something was bothering him as he wasn't someone to beat around the bush. She sat up turning to face him

"... Daniel just tell me what's up?"

"Are you two seeing each other?"

"You two who?"

"You and Minsik" she almost choked on her saliva hearing his name being mentioned. Kara rarely tended to think about minsik especially when she was with Daniel, she had no reason to. But being that Daniel was the one that brought him up and in this particular context, she couldn't help but experience goosebumps. Goosebumps that were so active, the friction they caused after coming in contact with her long sleeved sweatshirt were painful.

"What would make you think that?" Internally she was nervous and sweating bricks but on the outside she looked unfazed as if it was just a simple misunderstanding she could rectify. Her hand scratched the nape of her neck in the most natural way possible, to not convey her nervousness.

"A friend of mine saw you two together and he was worried because you two have history. Romantic history." She quietly gulped her saliva as Daniel stared at her intently waiting for her respons. She wasn't about to sit there and tell him the truth so she told him the next best thing, a lie.

"Minsik and I had a fling a while back that's all. It was nothing serious and nothing longer than a week."

"So you didn't think to tell me this because...?"

"Because I didn't think it was important babe. It was only a week long and I hardly see you flaunting your week long hook ups"

"A week long yet everyone seems to know about it but me? Your own fucking boyfriend?" He angrily tossed his beer bottle onto the table

"You know how stupid I looked in the club? Introducing two people who had already met?" he deeply sighed running his hand through his hair

"I'm sorry."
"Are you angry?"
"Daniel?" Watching him try his hardest to ignore her and focus on the tv made her giggle. She took the opportunity to straddle him so he had no choice but to look at her.

"Don't be mad at me baby" she practically purred. When she spoke like that, all seductive and shit, he couldn't handle it. It drove him wild.

The V-neck shirt that he had revealed the tattoo that adorned his chest. One that Kara loved to trace whenever they cuddled or in this case one she loved to kiss to put him in the mood, though that didn't take much. His hand slipped through the hem of her shorts and grabbed as much of her ass as he could. She slightly jerked at the action causing him to smirk. Feeling slightly mischievously as a result, Kara began to rock her hips back and forth painfully slow earning a deep groan from Daniel.

"You know just what to do to get your way don't you?" He sighed throwing his head back in satisfaction

"Do you want me to stop?" She teasingly pouted, pausing her movement instantly causing his head to spark up and look at her with pleading eyes.

"The only way I'll be able to forgive you is if you keep going."

"Then you'll forgive me?"

"Then I'll think about it."

A slight trashy yet short filler chapter x