XV

Kara stood in front of a full length mirror that stood in Daniels bedroom staring at the outfit she currently had on. She had spent the entire day looking for any excuse to not attend this album launch dinner. Minsiks album launch to be more precise. Without a doubt she was happy and proud of everything Sik had been achieving and she was lowkey still his biggest fan only wanting the best for him, but the fact of the matter was that their breakup and current affair had started to ruin everything. She couldn't stand being around him without thinking about how much she loved him and how much he fucked her over. Seemed like Courtney was more correct than Kara wanted to acknowledge. Daniels arms slowly and tightly wrapping around her waist brought her back from her current day dream.

"Daniel, babe, do we really have to go?" she quietly whined

"Yes and seeing as you've already squeezed yourself into this, mmm, red dress that I'm dying to rip off later we might as well make an appearance" he smiled at her through the mirror before gently kissing her cheek.

"Why don't you just rip it off now?" She asked turning in his arms and  seductively clinging onto him.

Initially it seemed to be working as Daniel started a hot kiss that could have easily led to something further but he quickly shut it down with a peck on her forehead

"Let's get through this first and I promise, I'll take care of you once we get back. Now let's go babe."

The car journey to restaurant was slightly torturous for Kara. She didn't want to be there. She didn't want to have to see and deal with Minsik especially not after the last time they saw each other.

Are you sure you're not excited to see me?" he smirked glancing down at her nipples that stood at attention in a yellow crop top

"It's cold okay?" She blushed turning away from the entrance giving Minsik full view of her ass barely covered by a pair of black silk shorts. It wasn't long before the pair got into what they met up for in the first place.

While the shorts were attractive, they were in the way and that meant he had to wait. He took out all his pent up frustration on the seamless shorts not caring that they were her favourite pair.

"Minsik! You literally just ripped my favourite shorts off!"

"And I'd do it all over again now shut up"

Before she knew it, Kara was laid on the floor, butt naked, ripped shorts thrown to the side and legs spread apart.

"You taste so good baby" he whispered with his face buried between her thighs. He peered up briefly to see her head thrown back in pleasure, her mouth slightly open releasing the most beautiful moans he had heard in a while and her hands slowly caressing her chest.

                      • • •

"You know, I think about how long we were together for and try to convince myself that you've never done anything like this before, not to me. You wouldn't have." Minsik blindly thought aloud as he sat at the edge of the bed facing Kara who, in almost second nature, was smoking a cigarette on the window sill. 

Kara scoffed in disbelief. His statement exuded a disgusting amount of arrogance. How dare he cheat on her, then with her and still be concerned about her faithfulness in their past relationship?

"You're right Minsik. I couldn't have. For your peace of mind and my sanity I didn't! Now don't ask me that shit again."

"Does your boyfriend know about us? About our history?"