I

Kara sat in the corner of the studio room with two other girls, smoking a newly lit cigarette and although Minsik sat with his boys, who were celebrating with bottles of vodka and whatever else, his focus was on her.

He loved watching her smoke. It was one of the many things that made her less regular. He thought she was beautiful without a doubt, but there were already so many normal beautiful girls in the world so what made her different? For one you wouldn't think just by looking at her she would be the type to smoke but she did and he liked surprises, things you wouldn't really expect.

Same went for the tattoos that covered her right arm and thigh. The first time he saw her naked was a sight he'd never forget. It was pure art. It was like being in art gallery in which only he could see the art on the walls.

He motioned her over with his index finger and as soon as she finished her cigarette and drank what was in her cup she made her way over to where he stood wrapping one arm around his waist. Kara pulled his hood down so she had access to his silky black hair which she ran her hands through. In response he pulled her in closer and stared in her eyes momentarily before passionately kissing her.

"I'm proud of you, you know?" She whispered in his ear lightly kissing his jaw.

"I know baby. I just can't wait for people to hear this. I can't fucking wait"

"You keep dropping heat like this and I promise you, the whole world will be screaming your name"

"I don't know what I'd do without you Kara." He sweetly said going in for another kiss before being interrupted by Leah, one of Karas friends.

They both had close relationships with each other's friends. Both Kara and Minsik saw their friends as family and for each of them it was important that their partner knew that and vibed with their friends, which explained why they worked so well.

"Can I get in on this guys? I'm jealous" Leah joked with a pout

"I don't make the rules, she does." Minsik replied jokingly with his attention fully on Kara. At that particular moment he didn't really care about anything but her. Such a cliche thought but without her he wouldn't be where he was or who he was. Her presence made him a better person overall and that was obvious to everyone.

"I'm glad you know that" Kara laughed finishing off the kiss that had been interrupted.

They were that couple that everyone hated because they were so perfect, it was sickening. They didn't take themselves too seriously and they knew how to have fun with each other.

"Before you two forget where you are and accidentally make a baby or two, let's raise our cups, glasses, bottles and whatever the fuck you got for Minsik. He worked hard as hell on this on this mixtape and it fucking shows bro. Here's to the future, a better life and making it big! To Minsik!" Sungmin had his tequila bottle raised as he led the toast to celebrate Minsik dropping his mixtape.

"To Minsik!" Everyone cheered in response, Karas cheer being the loudest making everyone laugh

"Now turn the music up. Let's really get this party started!"