VII - PRT II

From the moment she stepped foot into the club Minsik had his eyes on her. He monitored how she interacted with Daniel and the people he introduced her to. He was angry that she had missed his performance since he had messaged her about it earlier in the week and not that you could necessarily tell through text but she sounded excited. 

Their eyes were locked on each other's even as she approached him with Daniel. Very innocently, Daniel introduced his girlfriend to the artist oblivious to the staring competition they had already engaged in. 

"Yo I appreciate it bro you really had the club lit!"

"That's what I do man. Anytime"

"Before I forget, this is my girl Kara."
Minsik opened his mouth to speak and raise knowledge of their prior existence together but was cut off by Kara herself who had her hand stretched out to shake his 

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've been a fan for a while"

He looked from her eyes to her outstretched hand then back to her eyes simply baffled by the gesture. Right in front of him with a simple statement she downplayed even completely acted as if they hadn't existed together. Heejung cutely nudged him, unaware of what was going through his head, who she was to him and how his blood was boiling, to remind him of the fan that simply want to shake his hand.

He didn't act out of genuine interest to shake her hand but out of instinct that resulted in a lingering awkward hand shake, more awkward for Heejung and Daniel than for Kara and Minsik.
The night proceeded with Daniel performing his duties as the event promoter by greeting the Dj and every other important person in the building. It wasn't long before Courtney made her way to the bar to get her special cocktail forcing and unwilling Leah to go with her. This meant Kara was alone and while Heejung was distracted with her friends Minsik decided to seize the opportunity to confront her questionable behaviour.

"Wow Kara. I never knew you were this petty" he stated staring at her and sipping his Hennessy

"So you're just gonna sit there and pretend you don't know me? We're strangers now?"

"Am I supposed to know you?"

"Don't fucking play games with me Kara."

"Or what? You'll tell Daniel about our past? What else could you do?"

"You mean he doesn't know?"

"He doesn't have to. I didn't feel it was important enough for me to waste my breath on."
Slightly offended that she saw their relationship like that Minsik shot back with what he thought was a clever  response only to be shut down with the truth

"I guess he also doesn't know you were in my phone just two nights ago"

"Get it right sik, you're the one blowing up my phone not the other way around. Now leave me alone before Daniel comes back and I tell him you're bothering me."

"Leave or I'll fuck you up before Daniel gets a chance" Courtney aggressively stated appearing from out of nowhere, both hands occupied with drinks and Leah behind her 

"We don't want any trouble Minsik please just go back to your friends." Leah said in her typical voice of reason

Minsik only very briefly glanced at her friends before staring at Kara again with eyes that were full of regret, confusion and anger all at the same time. He did as they requested but his job as her surveillance camera for the night wasn't over. 

Eventually Daniel came back to their section after completing his promoter duties. Kara was definitely in her zone for the night. She'd been downing cocktails that were way too strong to be classified as cocktails along with the occasional vodka shot.
Like she had mentioned before when Daniel wasn't drinking he wasn't a big fan of her getting drunk but without him around to police her she really let loose. She latched onto his neck and placed a drunken kiss on his neck attracting his attention.

"You know I don't like you like this"

"Accept me as I am" she dramatically responded before breaking our into laughter

"You're a fucking goof you know that?" He laughed along with her

"Kiss me" he smiled pecking her cheek leaving a frown on her face.
"Properly" she whined

"People are watching babe" he chuckled staring at her wet lips

"Let them" she softly whispers following with a gentle kiss on his neck.

Before they knew it the gentle kisses she had peppered across his neck and jawline had resulted in a hot and heated makeout session. Fortunately for PDA shy Daniel, the club was dark meaning no one could see that his hand had slipped underneath her dress and was currently between her thighs as he kissed her neck. No one apart from Minsik. Minsik was staring. Hard. He watched full of anger at how Kara had thrown her head back in pleasure. Pleasure that she was receiving from another man and not himself.

Daniel came back to his sense ending their session with one last peck. Kara pulled Daniel up to dance to the song that had just started playing. As they danced their bodies were stuck together, her hips rhythmically swung from side to side and in any motion she knew would get Daniel excited. The only sober she had left in her was being used to stare at Minsik with a smirk on her face as he watched her dance.

Minsik watched on in disgust knowing full well what Kara was trying to do to him. He told himself he wouldn't let it work or affect him but that was a blatant lie. How could he be jealous over what wasn't his anymore after all, he let it go. Deciding he had had enough of watching her and her boyfriend practically foreplaying in the club, he opened a new bottle of Hennessy, despite the multiple bottles on the table and started to drink it like there was no tomorrow.

"Yo Minsik slow down. We've got the rest of the night" his boys jokingly shouted over the music as they watched him proceed to down half a bottle of Hennessy in one go.

"Babe..." Heejung called attempting to wrap her arms around him before he violently shook her off

"Get the fuck off me!" Undoubtedly Heejung felt embarrassed. It felt like everyone was staring at her and the tears brimming in her eyes, so with a friend behind her she quickly left the scene to avoid those same tears from falling.

It wasn't long before Minsik had reached his breaking point. His vision was now extremely blurry but still he had the image of Kara grinding on Daniel glued in his brain. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't erase it.
At this point, he was one gulp away from alcohol poisoning and Sungmin personally couldn't sit there any longer and watch him basically destroy his kidneys. Despite his protest Sungmin, with the help of another friend, escorted Minsik to his car so he could drive him home. He would definitely regret this the next day.