Chapter 19: Balance

There is a certain balance we all portray in this life and in society.

You just got to know where yours lies.
______________________________
By the time we reached the beach house it was about 8:00 when we got there, luckily both Autumn and Ryan were awake. Cameron lead Autumn in while I stayed back to talk to Ryan, who hasn't uttered a word.

"Hey It was Ryan right?" She nodded and looked at her hands remaining quiet.

"You can talk Ryan, your safe now no ones going to hurt you." Ryan looked at me, her eyes tear filled.

"Do you promise?" Her voice was quiet and broken, so much like mine used to be when I was with Seth.

"I promise you. If you don't mind me asking, is Ryan short for anything?" For the first time she smiled but shook her head.

"No it's just Ryan." I nod and walk Ryan towards the house.

"So Ryan how old are you?"

"I'm 15." Again we were enveloped in silence, it was this time an ice silence as we walked into the house. It was total chaos, there were boys everywhere it looked like world war three. But I'm over exaggerating, because everyone was calm actually everyone was missing.

I just figured they were all up in their rooms. I left Ryan downstairs with Autumn and walked myself up the stairs to my bedroom. Once I reached it I walked inside and flopped down on my bed not bothering to change into pajamas I drifted off to sleep.
___________________________
~Autumn~

It all happened so fast, I was used to it by now but I couldn't stand to be there with them anymore. So I ran, bringing Ryan with me we both ran as fast as our feet could carry us. We ran for what seemed like forever, I couldn't hear the shouts of my parents anymore but I still ran on trying to get as much distance between us and them.

My heart hammered, out running come to a stop when I ran into a girl. She had dark brown hair and dazzling blue eyes, next to her was a boy they looked identical besides the eye color and she was just inches shorter than him.

"Please help us." I said grabbing her hand tears streaming out of my eyes. Without hesitation she nodded grabbing the boy's hand and mine leading us towards a car. We began driving immediately.

"What is your name?" She asked after we were safely away from the neighborhood.

"I'm Autumn Rose and this is my sister Ryan." She nodded in content her face twisted into a thoughtful expression

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you two?"

"No, I don't mind at all actually. I'm 17 and Ryan is 15."

"Can I ask what happened to you two?" There was a slight hesitation before I spoke terror and sadness flowing through my veins.

"My sister and I have really mean and abusive parents, myself I also have an abusive boyfriend, it started after Ryan was born, my dad started drinking and one day he snapped and hit my mom. Sometimes he would make her hit us, and other times he would himself. I try to draw attention away from Ryan when I can so she doesn't get hurt as much. And it works." I finished stroking a sleeping Ryan's head. She suddenly grabbed my hand in hers, I flinched out of habit but relaxed after I realized she wasn't going to hurt me.

"I had an abusive boyfriend as well it got so bad I tried to commit suicide but, my friends and even my brother helped me out. There was also a girl Skylar who went through the same thing. So being with us I think will be good for you and Ryan." I nodded, and gripped her hand tighter, mumbling a quick thank you.

There was  an act of heroism shown to me.

I was grateful for that.

For her.

For him.

For them.

"I'm happy I found you." I said before I closed my eyes darkness consumed me

Maybe just maybe this could be good for us.
____________________________
~Paige~

As the house fell into silence Isabelle and Autumn both, strangers but a connection there was that made everything stop. For Skylar and Ryan there would be something blooming there as well a friendship that would break the bond of life.

Lurking in the shadows there was trouble, the face of Seth Green Isabelle would see once more but not for a year or so. But a new face of a new enemy arrives his sights on not only Autumn but Isabelle as well.

A spark hindering between the four girls.

The love of Shawn and Isabelle.

The laughs of Jack G and Skylar.

The hope of Autumn and Cameron.

The friendship of Hayes and Ryan.

Those of which for Isabelle and Shawn have become real. But for the other three holds the promise of a future full of love and sacrifice.

Read carefully for the next eight months in this Magcon Beach House are about to be hectic.

But what do I know I just write the story.
______________________________

~Authors Note~

Hey guys this took longer because I'm sick and practically on my death bed.

Not literally I swear.

But you know how mean I am and how I just love to leave y'all on cliff hangers.

Well there was a little POV change including one from yours truly.

(Me)

This is a little short but it's long enough so.........

Dedicated to: (As Always)

KatelynRyan678
DestinyHartwick
breanna_1337

Don't forget to check out their stories as well and follow them.

And if you really want follow me on here and on my twitter at PaigeAlexisXoxo.

Like and Share.

Ps. Follow me too. Just saying.

You don't have to.

But you should.

Lol just kidding.

(Not Really)

Until Next Update,

Paige <3

P.P.S. #mendesarmy. Y'all should follow all the magcon guys on their social media's. Especially Shawn I mean have you seen them.

☺️

God do they melt my heart.

Anyways byeeeeeeeeee