Chapter 31: Cameron

Just remember that you aren't worthless and you will get through it.

 I promise.

~Cameron Dallas

___________________________________________________________________

"Don't ever do that to me again, you have to promise me that." I said quietly to Isabelle, I was so worried.

"You think I wanted to get kidnapped? Huh you think I wanted to let Autumn go through the same torture I had to. But it's my fault right because I wanted this, because I was the person in Canada who was left behind by so many people where I got into a relationship with someone who broke me again and again." Isabelle said as she started to scream at me, I was taken back by Issy's rough words.

"No Issy no one is blaming you"

"You just told me to promise you not to get kidnapped again! I was kidnapped by someone I thought I loved, but I guess that love I felt was loneliness, since I was alone."

"You were never alone Issy." I yelled back getting just as angry as Isabelle was,  Issy scoffed and rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest

"Claire and Sabrina went to Paris, you and everyone else were in California, Shawn was on tour with Austin Mahone so don't tell me I wasn't alone when I was." Before I could stop my self I blurted out words I wish I had never said.

"You can't just expect us all to give up our dreams just to keep you company. Your not worth it!" My heart stopped, I couldn't believe what I had just said to her.

"Get out!" Isabelle screamed but I refused to listen, I saw Isabelle crying as she shoved me hard in the chest making me stumble as we continued to fight leaving Isabelle a sobbing mess.

"Isabelle please I."I said  desperately trying  to get Isabelle to listen her cries became to much to bear as she cut me off.

"I wish Shawn had never found me on that bathroom floor. I should be dead and now thanks to you, I want to be." She screamed at me, I left the room distraught, as I closed the door behind me leaving Isabelle closed off from the outside world. As soon as I  saw Autumn's face I walked over to her leading her away to my room.

As we walked away I saw Shawn walk into Isabelle's room closing the door behind him muffling Isabelle's sobs. I could tell Autumn was upset because her face started to get  wet with tears, once we got into my room she  broke down in tears.

"Autumn?" I said softly, to her as she cried.

"Is that how you feel about me as well?" She questioned. "Do you believe what happened to me was my fault, that us being kidnapped was our doing?"

"What? No!"

"Believe me I never ever wanted to see Rider ever again after what he did to me. I still have nightmares not to mention what my parents did to me and my sister. I have never felt more broken in my life. Then what Rider did to me there." She said sobbing uncontrollable I felt my heart cave in my chest I had been hurting so many people and to see a girl I could see myself being with break to pieces it hurt.

"I'm not saying that Autumn I know what happened to you and Isabelle wasn't your guys' fault I was just so over whelmed and angry at those two demons that I took it out on Isabelle. I would never ever intentionally make you feel like it was ever your fault." I took a hold of her arms and held her to me, I could tell it made her relax a small bit but never once did I let her go.

"Would you really never give up your dreams for Isabelle any of the others or even me if we ever needed you?" I  only looked at her calmly and shook my  head.

"I would do it in a heartbeat, for any of you, I would walk through fire, crawl out of Hell just to get any of you to smile. I never knew what Isabelle was going through until it was to late, I saw her laying unconscious in that hospital bed and it really broke me. I mean she's my twin sister for god's sake even if I didn't know about it at the time if she would have died I would have died with her." My heart ached to tell Isabelle the same thing I had just told Autumn. My sister needed to hear the same gentle words I was saying to Autumn

"It's great you love her, I know I'll never receive that kind of love." I froze and stopped holding Autumn to me looking her dead straight in her perfect blue eyes that always managed to take my breath away each time I looked into them.

"Autumn I love you, so don't ever think you won't be loved." Autumn sniffled and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, captivating me like she always seemed to do. She shook her head stepping away from me as she wrapped her arms around her small body.

"Cam I know you can only love me like a sister but that's not the kind of love I was talking about." How could this girl be so cute yet so naive. I turned her to me our faces just inches apart, begging me to close the distance completely.

"Autumn I don't love you like a sister I love you as you are to me." I said watching as her breath caught in her throat, I couldn't stand it any longer as I closed the distance between us our lips connecting in such a way that gave me shivers down my spine.

The kiss was just as I had always thought it would be, completely and utterly perfect. Once the kiss was over I leaned my forehead against hers as we held onto each other never wanting to let go.

"See Autumn if I loved you like a sister I would never have kissed you." She laughed and smacked my arm playfully.

It was such a perfect end to such a terrible day.

________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Seriously I always knew Autumn and Cameron were just perfect for each other.

But seriously they need a ship name.

Any good idea's leave them in the comments below and i'll pick my favorite!

Any ways I know one girl who has been waiting for this to happen for so long.

Your Welcome.

But that's it for this chapter.

Until Next Update.

~Paige <3