Chapter 24: No Good Time For Guests

There was light before darkness and there was hope before fear, yet I still believe there may be a chance I might survive. Even though I'll never fear death.

~Isabelle Dallas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Shawn's Point Of View*

A pounding on the door, drew my attention away from the issue at hand, walking over numbly I open the door greeted by two not so happy girls. My eyes widened in recondition, as I staggered away from the door my eyes  wide.

"Claire, Sabrina what are you guys doing here." Sabrina Cole, and Claire Piers long term best friends of me and Isabelle they went away for the summer to go visit their grandmother in Paris, at the same time I left for tour. Which made leaving Isabelle alone for three months that much harder.

"Shawn where is Isabelle?" Claire asked her authoritative tone drawing me out of my toxic mind I've seemed to have been stuck in for the past week Isabelle has been missing.

"She's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?!"

"That's exactly what I mean Claire! She's gone, kidnapped a week ago!" My head dropped tears forming in my eyes once again, I was pathetic I was sick and tired of crying. 

"We are gonna find her Shawn I promise you that." Sabrina's soothing voice did nothing to cleanse my sorrow. Before I knew it we were all gathered in the kitchen, a huge map lay in front of us on the giant table Claire took charge pointing out different places to look for Isabelle. Her actions reminding me of when we were kids and all the times she took charge when we played games on the play ground, I missed her take charge demeanor. Sabrina stayed next to me she was always the most quiet and loving out of the two, although Claire protected Isabelle Sabrina was always there to hold her hand and comfort her like she was with me now.

It finally felt like we were doing something to help Isabelle. Maybe then when were all reunited we may have the chance to become more of a family then we ever had before.

Maybe we did have a chance at finding Isabelle before it is to late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Isabelle's Point Of View*

It was torture, listening to my friend scream, when they went and took her in the other room.  My eyes became swollen as I cried for Autumn, my tears the only reminder that I was still alive. My bruises were fresh and they hurt like a bitch. What surprised me was the fact that Seth wasn't the one beating me, Rider was, he was ruthless and didn't seem to care for anyone yet he beat me without Seth's knowledge it was weird and frightening. 

A sudden light pulled me away from my thoughts, I heard the foot steps of someone walking closer to me the light scanning the floor. It wasn't until he reached me that I realized that it was Seth. He was smiling before he even reached me before he could shine the light on me I shifted ever so slightly.

"Hello Issy, I came to talk no violence involved." Seth's voice was sweet, it made me think of the first time we met, how sweet he was how funny and kind, I missed the Seth I had once liked, but I hated the monster he became.

"Okay as long as you came to talk mind you answer a few questions for me." The sound of my horse voice made me want to cringe.

"Sure." 

"What did I do to make you hurt me the way you did?" My voice was quiet now, not wanting to anger him, which would result in my body bruising even worse. Seth looked at me his brown eyes boring into mine as we looked at each other, he sighed and shook his head.

"You didn't do anything Isabelle. It was my fault, I was angry at a lot of people and I just took it out on the one person who actually meant anything to me. I didn't want to hurt you but I did and that wasn't right. I'm so sorry Isabelle."

"It doesn't make what you did any less wrong and it doesn't take back months of pain and suffering I went through. All those nightmares, I was scared of the person I thought I loved. But worst of all I was afraid of love, I was afraid that it was going to bury me alive and kill me because love meant hate." I was crying again at this point, no longer able to hold back my tears. I cried for Autumn, I cried for Shawn, I cried for Cameron, I  cried for Nash, I cried for Ryan, I cried for Mahogany, I cried for Carter, I cried for Hayes, I cried for Skylar, I cried for the Jacks, I cried for Aaron, Taylor, and Matt, and I cried for myself and for all the pain I went through to get where I was now. 

The pain of my many bruises shot through my arm as I yelped and winced. My eyes returning to Seth's just to see anger evident in his once light eyes, he grabbed my arm gently although he wanted to trash around.

"What happened to your arm?" 

"Rider-" I wasn't able to get another word out, before Seth shot up and punched the wall behind me making me jump. Seth stormed off angrier than ever in the direction Rider had dragged Autumn in, the sound of banging made me jump before I saw Seth reappear Rider being dragged behind him and Autumn following quietly, as soon as Autumn saw me she ran and hugged me closely. 

Seth slammed Rider on the ground the sound of the impact making me cringe, and Autumn jump back further into the protection of the wall. 

"I though I told you not to TOUCH HER!!!!!!" Seth screamed hit Rider harder and harder each time. When Seth finally stopped and calmed himself down, Rider laid there in his own blood, but he wasn't down yet. A blood churning laugh arose from Rider, as he laughed menacingly at Seth.

"Really Green your going to let yourself be blinded by your feelings for some pathetic nobody." I closed my eyes but I still heard the sound of a skull being smashed into the ground, at this point I knew Rider was dead.

"I'm sorry Isabelle." That was the last thing I heard Seth say before the sweet sound of police sirens made me cry in relief. Hugging Autumn to me once more, I finally breathed out, we were saved they had finally come we could finally be safe again.

I could finally see Shawn again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey this update took so long to make but it's finally here. So ya, what do you guys think of Claire and Sabrina so far?

Thank you all so much for the 1.1k reads I love you all so much.

Until Next Update.

~Paige <3