Chapter 34: Trust

Somethings are harder to get. But as long as you have my trust don't break it.

~Isabelle Dallas

__________________________________________

It's been a few days since Camila has been here and I haven't been able to spend any time with him since. Walking past the music room I can hear how good they sound together, not letting it get to me I have been spending a lot more time with Cameron and Autumn.

Camila was here for Shawn's birthday. she helped me throw him a party. Now we have decided to throw a pool party. Walking up to the practice room I knock waiting for them to respond, before I walk in. 

"Cameron was wondering if you guys would like to join us for a pool party?" I asked Shawn and Camila who sat closely next to each other, looking over a sheet of music. Their proximity bothered me, but not letting it get to me I decided to ignore it knowing that Camila would never try a move on Shawn since they were friends.

"Sure we'll be down soon." Camila replied for herself and Shawn, I only nodded closing the door but stopping for a moment to look back at them, seeing their great chemistry together made me sad. Maybe I would lose Shawn to Camila.

Reaching the pool area, I started to play a game with Cameron while Autumn  sunbathed. At some point Cameron started to chase me, as he ended up picking me up and spinning me around while I screamed and laughed. 

"Wow it looks like you two are having fun." I heard Camila say, as Cameron stopped spinning me and set me down. I simply shrugged my shoulders at Camila's reply.

"Shawn want to help me start with the burgers?"

"Sure." As Shawn passed me he grabbed me by the waist kissing my cheek.

"I promise it'll just be us later okay." I smiled and leaned into him, nodding. He smiled and let go going over to join Cameron.

I stayed by the pool with the girls, Autumn sat as far away from Camila as she could, thinking that she had some kind of boyfriend stealing disease. Her words not mine. I sat next to Camila starting up a nice and friendly conversation.

"So Isabelle, what's going on with you and  that Cameron guy?" I look at Camila like she's gone border line insane.

"Well i'm with Shawn so, nothing would be going on in the first place, and ew."

"You and him looked really close together, when Shawn and I showed up earlier." I laughed at Camila shaking her stupid statements out of my head.

"What?!" She asked confused by my laughter, I took a breath and looked Camila deep in her eyes.

"Camila I know your new here, but there is absolutely nothing going on with me and Cameron, that would be completely disgusting seeing how Cameron and I are twins." Camila's eyes widened as I said the last part about me and Cameron being related.

"Oh Isabelle i'm so sorry I just thought." 

"It's okay, but I would never betray Shawn like that he's been there for me so much it would kill me if anything happened to us." Camila smile calmly at me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry I doubt anything like that will ever happen, plus you and Shawn BELONG together." I smiled back at her, saying a small thank you.

*Time Lapse*

The pool party was great after words Camila and Shawn went back up to practice while I filmed another cover on my YouTube channel. I sat smiling in front of the camera as I began to play.

"Waiting for the time to pass you by

Hope the winds of change will change your mind

I could give a thousand reasons why