Boobs|Rant Time

My boobs are out to kill me. They have evil eyes, AKA, nipples.

I'm on my period and it sucks titty. My boobs really hurt and are either so tender or rock-hard. I don't see a true "purpose" of my boobs other than to play with. This is one of many reasons I won't have biological kids. Your boobs grow even more during pregnancy and breastfeeding (not required to do that but they get engorged anyhow).

They start acting up like kids when I'm on my period. They know when it's time. They swell like they're full of liquid and my nipples get really pink. 🙄 I love my breasts but I hate them at the same time. Everything hurts.

I know some girls (okay, my mom) are always like, "Be grateful you have boobs! I'm a(n) A/B cup! Some girls want to be you!"

Okay? I want smaller boobs. So that's like me telling them they should be grateful for the grapes on their chest because there are some girls who want those but don't have them. Me not complaining about my boobs won't make yours grow, princess.

I can't see myself having a reduction unless my breasts cause me so much pain that it's hard to do my daily activities. I'll just keep them as is until then. I really do prefer smaller breasts, on myself and other girls. But whatever. Can't have it all.

It really bothers me when people point out how much my boobs grow. I'm a smaller C-cup, but they're still growing. I don't like people saying that I have large breasts. I'd feel great if they said they're small. I have very visible cleavage and something one of my boobs will just randomly slip out of my bra when I bend over. It's always the right one. I call it the Escape Artist.

I have to keep most of myself covered at work. It's hard because I wanna show my stuff sometimes. Not pull them all out, but just show my cleavage. When I go home, I take off the bra and just let the girls run free. It's the best feeling in the world.

And I've also realized why they hurt when I'm not bleeding from my vagina four days out of the month. They grew yet another size and don't fit it any of my bras anymore.

*sigh* Off to the store I go. Again.
~
Sierra ⚡️